Scanning Services San Diego, CA
Scanning Services in San Diego, CA. Streamline your workflow processes and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped San Diego, CA firms of all types enhance their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For over two decades, HITS have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in San Diego, CA, to protect historical data, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in San Diego, CA
There are a variety of reasons that San Diego, CA, engineering firms, government entities and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in San Diego, CA will help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop paying for filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect data from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as floods could mean you never have access to that information again. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Office spaces influence employee performance and mental health. Studies show that a cluttered work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes stress.
- Enhance efficiency — Issues with document management account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having information in a digital form through San Diego, CA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right San Diego, CA scanning services firm is exponentially more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — Increasingly more employees and managers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office worker goes through 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having digital versions will ensure that the information will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your San Diego, CA organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to find out more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to consider when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. Our team can help your organization ensure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in San Diego, CA
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in San Diego, CA simply can't. We use innovative applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in San Diego, CA include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them at high volume, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film used to be the best way to keep records of catalogs and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped San Diego, CA construction companies and municipal growth management planning and building departments increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While most scanning services in San Diego, CA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local San Diego, CA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system enhances the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of San Diego, CA businesses convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any sensitive information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in San Diego, CA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
San Diego, CA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our San Diego, CA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your San Diego, CA organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.