Scanning Services San Diego, CA
Scanning Services in San Diego, CA. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary software in San Diego, CA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than 25 years, we have been providing our San Diego, CA clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in San Diego, CA to preserve less durable documents, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in San Diego, CA
There are a variety of reasons that San Diego, CA businesses, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in San Diego, CA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop spending money on extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect data from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Enhance efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having information stored digitally through San Diego, CA scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your San Diego, CA employees.
- Secure your data — The right data management with the right San Diego, CA scanning services company is considerably more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — More and more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research shows that the average office worker consumes 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from regulatory agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in San Diego, CA, trust in HITS to deliver. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in San Diego, CA
HITS is a recognized leader in San Diego, CA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending software to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in San Diego, CA:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. We track your records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film used to be the best way to store catalogs and other historical information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them create our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in San Diego, CA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local San Diego, CA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of San Diego, CA firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in San Diego, CA, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in San Diego, CA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
San Diego, CA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our San Diego, CA clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your San Diego, CA organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.