Scanning Services Annandale, VA
Scanning Services in Annandale, VA. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending applications in Annandale, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Annandale, VA for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Annandale, VA Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Annandale, VA institutions, government agencies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Annandale, VA can help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to spend money on filing boxes and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect data from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires can destroy them. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Office spaces influence employee performance and mental health. Research reveals that a cluttered workplace has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and frequently causes anxiety.
- Boost productivity — Document challenges account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having information in a digital form through Annandale, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Annandale, VA scanning services company is substantially more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research reveals that the average office employee consumes 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from governmental entities. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Annandale, VA organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
Our Scanning Services in Annandale, VA
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Annandale, VA simply can't. We use proprietary applications to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Annandale, VA:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. We track your records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film had it's heyday being the best way to store pictures and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a secure backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them plan our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Annandale, VA engineering/architectural firms and government agencies increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Annandale, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Annandale, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Annandale, VA businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any sensitive records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Annandale, VA include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Annandale, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Annandale, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Annandale, VA organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.