Scanning Services Annandale, VA
Scanning Services in Annandale, VA. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending technologies in Annandale, VA, allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For more than two decades, HITS have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Annandale, VA, to preserve less durable documents, or intend to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Annandale, VA Can Benefit You
There are numerous reasons that Annandale, VA, institutions, government bodies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Annandale, VA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop spending money on filing cabinets and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of third-party storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day rummaging through endless piles of paper .
- Protect information from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as tornadoes can destroy them. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes work strain.
- Boost efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having documents on a cloud or on-premises system through Annandale, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Annandale, VA scanning services firm is considerably more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Annandale, VA, trust in HITS to deliver. Call us at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to consider when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. Our team can help your company make sure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in Annandale, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Annandale, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative applications to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Annandale, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly decay when stored in even normal conditions. While film had it's time as a convenient way to maintain newspapers and other historical records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are essential to the development of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Annandale, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Annandale, VA businesses move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any confidential data you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized space
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Annandale, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Annandale, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Annandale, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Annandale, VA organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.