Scanning Services Clayton, MO
Scanning Services in Clayton, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Clayton, MO organization of all types increase their efficiency and increase profits by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than two decades, HITS have been providing our Clayton, MO, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Clayton, MO, for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Clayton, MO Can Help You
There are countless reasons that Clayton, MO, hospitals, government bodies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Clayton, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to budget for filing boxes and closet space or third-party storage locations. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't be wasting time sifting through endless drawers of paper .
- Protect data from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as fires could mean you never have access to that information again. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a messy workplace has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and often causes stress.
- Increase productivity — Document challenges account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Clayton, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Clayton, MO employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Clayton, MO scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office employee uses 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from governmental agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your Clayton, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call us at 888-455-4484 to find out more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to think about when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This includes physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in Clayton, MO
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Clayton, MO simply can't. We use innovative applications to implement a pain-free document conversion process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Clayton, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film used to be the best way to maintain newspapers and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the planning and building of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and fade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Clayton, MO construction companies and government agencies become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Clayton, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Clayton, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Clayton, MO businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal records you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Clayton, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Clayton, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Clayton, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Clayton, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.