Scanning Services Clayton, MO
Scanning Services in Clayton, MO. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary software in Clayton, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over 25 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Clayton, MO to protect historical data, or intend to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Clayton, MO Can Benefit You
There are numerous reasons that Clayton, MO businesses, government bodies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Clayton, MO have the following advantages:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop paying for extra office space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect data from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as earthquakes could mean you never have access to that data again. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Office spaces have a great effect on employee performance and mental health. Research reveals that a disorganized office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Boost efficiency — Issues with document management account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having information stored digitally through Clayton, MO scanning services allows your Clayton, MO employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Secure your data — The right documents management with the right Clayton, MO scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — Research reveals that the average office employee consumes 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Clayton, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Clayton, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Clayton, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative applications to implement a pain-free scanning process. We are experts at scanning the following in Clayton, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film used to be the best way to store pictures and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the planning and building of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and degrade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Clayton, MO scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Clayton, MO businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any private records you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Our scanning services in Clayton, MO can convert your records to Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Clayton, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Clayton, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Clayton, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Clayton, MO organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.