Scanning Services St. Peters, MO
Scanning Services in St. Peters, MO. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped St. Peters, MO businesses of all types enhance their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For more than two decades, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in St. Peters, MO for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in St. Peters, MO Can Help You
There are countless reasons that St. Peters, MO businesses, government agencies, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in St. Peters, MO will help you to:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to budget for filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect data from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are prone to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires can destroy them. Moving your data to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes anxiety.
- Enhance efficiency — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having documents in a digital form through St. Peters, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your St. Peters, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right St. Peters, MO scanning services firm is significantly more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and employers are realizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office employee goes through 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having digital versions will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your St. Peters, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
Our Scanning Services in St. Peters, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in St. Peters, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in St. Peters, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be the best way to store pictures and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the development of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can fade over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for St. Peters, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local St. Peters, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of St. Peters, MO organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any sensitive information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Whatever type of document you need digitized with our scanning services in St. Peters, MO, we can convert them to a variety of formats, including Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in St. Peters, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
St. Peters, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our St. Peters, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your St. Peters, MO organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.