Scanning Services St. Peters, MO
Scanning Services in St. Peters, MO. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped St. Peters, MO businesses of all types boost their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in St. Peters, MO, to protect historical data, or are looking to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in St. Peters, MO Can Benefit You
There are a variety of reasons that St. Peters, MO, companies, government entities and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in St. Peters, MO have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — Stop paying for filing cabinets and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect data from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially fragile ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as earthquakes could mean you never have access to that data again. Moving your records to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to create a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Issues with document management lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having information in a digital form through St. Peters, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right St. Peters, MO scanning services firm is considerably more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to one study, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your St. Peters, MO organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Call us at 888-455-4484 to learn more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your organization ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in St. Peters, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in St. Peters, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in St. Peters, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to store magazines and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the development of our infrastructure. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped St. Peters, MO engineering/architectural firms and government agencies become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for St. Peters, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of St. Peters, MO organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any confidential information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in St. Peters, MO include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
St. Peters, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our St. Peters, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or several decades worth of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your St. Peters, MO organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.