Scanning Services Richmond Heights, MO
Scanning Services in Richmond Heights, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our proprietary technologies in Richmond Heights, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Richmond Heights, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Richmond Heights, MO to protect historical data, or intend to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Richmond Heights, MO
There are a variety of reasons that Richmond Heights, MO hospitals, government agencies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Richmond Heights, MO can help you to:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to pay for extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as tornadoes could mean you never have access to that data again. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on how well their employee's work and their mental health. Research reveals that a disorganized workplace has tremendous effects decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Difficulties finding and sharing documents lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of the working day. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Richmond Heights, MO scanning services allows your Richmond Heights, MO employees to focus on what you hired them for.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Richmond Heights, MO scanning services firm is significantly more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office worker uses 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from governmental bodies. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having digital versions will ensure that the information will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Richmond Heights, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to deliver. Contact us online for a free quote.
Our Scanning Services in Richmond Heights, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Richmond Heights, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Richmond Heights, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to store magazines and other historical records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a permanent copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them build our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests keeping fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Richmond Heights, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Richmond Heights, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Richmond Heights, MO entities move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any private information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in Richmond Heights, MO, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Richmond Heights, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Richmond Heights, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Richmond Heights, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your Richmond Heights, MO organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.