Scanning Services Richmond Heights, MO
Scanning Services in Richmond Heights, MO. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending applications in Richmond Heights, MO, enable our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For more than 25 years, HITS have been providing our Richmond Heights, MO, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Richmond Heights, MO, for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Richmond Heights, MO Can Help You
There are a variety of reasons that Richmond Heights, MO, engineering firms, government entities and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Richmond Heights, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to budget for extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as tornadoes can destroy them. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to have a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes anxiety.
- Increase productivity — Issues with document management lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of the working day. Having information stored digitally through Richmond Heights, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Richmond Heights, MO scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — Increasingly more employees and managers are understanding the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — Research reveals that the average office worker goes through 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your Richmond Heights, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to think about when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. Our team can help your organization make sure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in Richmond Heights, MO
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Richmond Heights, MO simply can't. We use patent-pending software to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Richmond Heights, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to store newspapers and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them build our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can fade over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Richmond Heights, MO engineering/architectural firms and local government entities become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Richmond Heights, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Richmond Heights, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any sensitive data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized space
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Richmond Heights, MO include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Richmond Heights, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Richmond Heights, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Richmond Heights, MO organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.