Scanning Services Arlington, VA
Scanning Services in Arlington, VA. Streamline your workflow processes and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending technologies in Arlington, VA, enable our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Arlington, VA, for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Arlington, VA Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Arlington, VA, businesses, government entities and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Arlington, VA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop spending money on extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day rummaging through endless stacks of paper .
- Protect data from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on employee performance and well-being. Research reveals that a disorganized office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Enhance productivity — Issues with document management account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Arlington, VA scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Arlington, VA employees.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Arlington, VA scanning services firm is significantly more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — Research reveals that the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from governmental entities. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Arlington, VA organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to consider when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This includes physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. Our team can help your organization make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in Arlington, VA
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Arlington, VA simply can't. We use innovative applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Arlington, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's time as a convenient way to maintain magazines and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them build our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can deteriorate over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Arlington, VA engineering/architectural firms and local government entities become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Arlington, VA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Arlington, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Arlington, VA entities convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any sensitive information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Arlington, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Arlington, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Arlington, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Arlington, VA organization more efficient and cost-effective. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.