Scanning Services Arlington, VA
Scanning Services in Arlington, VA. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our innovative software in Arlington, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information management. Whether you need scanning services in Arlington, VA to protect historical data, or intend to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Arlington, VA Can Benefit You
There are countless reasons that Arlington, VA companies, government entities, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Arlington, VA can help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to spend money on extra office space or third-party storage services. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't be wasting time rummaging through endless boxes of paper .
- Protect data from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially fragile ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your data to a digital platform allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Clear out clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on employee performance and well-being. Research reveals that a messy office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having documents on a cloud or on-premises system through Arlington, VA scanning services allows your Arlington, VA employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Arlington, VA scanning services firm is significantly more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many companies. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — Research shows that the average office employee consumes 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from regulatory bodies. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the data will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Arlington, VA, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Arlington, VA
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Arlington, VA simply can't. We use innovative technology to implement a pain-free scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Arlington, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. We track your documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film had it's time as the best way to store pictures and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the planning and building of our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can fade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Arlington, VA engineering/architectural firms and local government entities become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Arlington, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Arlington, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Arlington, VA organizations convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any sensitive records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Arlington, VA include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Arlington, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Arlington, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the document solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Arlington, VA organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.