Scanning Services Falls Church, VA
Scanning Services in Falls Church, VA. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. We've helped Falls Church, VA businesses of all sizes increase their efficiency and increase profits by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Falls Church, VA, to preserve less durable documents, or want to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Falls Church, VA Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Falls Church, VA, businesses, government bodies and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Falls Church, VA can help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop budgeting for filing cabinets and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect information from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as fires cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Office spaces have a great effect on employee performance and well-being. Research reveals that a disorganized office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes work strain.
- Boost productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having documents in a digital form through Falls Church, VA scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Falls Church, VA employees.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Falls Church, VA scanning services company is significantly more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — More and more employees and employers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office worker uses 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from governmental bodies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the data will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Falls Church, VA organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to deliver. Call us at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to think about when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. We can help your organization ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in Falls Church, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Falls Church, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending applications to implement an easy scanning process. We are experts at scanning the following in Falls Church, VA:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's heyday being the best way to store newspapers and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the development of our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Falls Church, VA scanning services to scan, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Falls Church, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Falls Church, VA businesses move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any private information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Falls Church, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Falls Church, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Falls Church, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your Falls Church, VA organization more efficient and productive. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.