Scanning Services Falls Church, VA
Scanning Services in Falls Church, VA. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our innovative applications in Falls Church, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Falls Church, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Falls Church, VA for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Falls Church, VA Can Help You
There are a variety of reasons that Falls Church, VA institutions, government entities, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Falls Church, VA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop budgeting for extra office space or off-site storage locations. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as earthquakes cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Clear out clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and well-being. Studies show that a disorganized work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Boost productivity — Document challenges account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having data stored digitally through Falls Church, VA scanning services allows your Falls Church, VA employees to focus on what you hired them for.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right Falls Church, VA scanning services company is tremendously more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home led to a 13% performance increase. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office worker goes through 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Falls Church, VA, HITS has you covered. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to find out more about what HITS can do for you.
Our Scanning Services in Falls Church, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Falls Church, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Falls Church, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain magazines and other historical information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them plan our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Falls Church, VA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Falls Church, VA organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any confidential records you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Falls Church, VA include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Falls Church, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Falls Church, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Falls Church, VA organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.