Scanning Services Blue Springs, MO
Scanning Services in Blue Springs, MO. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our innovative applications in Blue Springs, MO, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Blue Springs, MO, to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Blue Springs, MO Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Blue Springs, MO, engineering firms, government bodies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Blue Springs, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to pay for extra office space or third-party storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect data from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to create a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a disorganized office has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and frequently causes anxiety.
- Boost productivity — Issues with document management account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having information stored digitally through Blue Springs, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right information management with the right Blue Springs, MO scanning services company is tremendously more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will confidential information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office employee goes through 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face compliance obligations from regulatory bodies. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Blue Springs, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to find out more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to think about when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. We can help your company ensure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in Blue Springs, MO
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Blue Springs, MO simply can't. We use patent-pending software to implement an easy scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Blue Springs, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily erode when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to keep records of newspapers and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Blue Springs, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Blue Springs, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system enhances the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Blue Springs, MO entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any private information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Blue Springs, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Blue Springs, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Blue Springs, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your Blue Springs, MO organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.