Scanning Services Blue Springs, MO
Scanning Services in Blue Springs, MO. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending applications in Blue Springs, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Blue Springs, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Blue Springs, MO for digital backup copies of vital records, or are looking to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Blue Springs, MO
There are numerous reasons that Blue Springs, MO businesses, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Blue Springs, MO bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to pay for filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect information from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as fires can destroy them. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to have a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy work environment has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and frequently causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through Blue Springs, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Blue Springs, MO employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Blue Springs, MO scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Move to a remote workforce — More and more employees and employers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — Research shows that the average office employee consumes 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Blue Springs, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call us at 888-455-4484 to find out more about what HITS can do for you.
Our Scanning Services in Blue Springs, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Blue Springs, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Blue Springs, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be the best way to store newspapers and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the development of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Blue Springs, MO construction companies and municipal growth management planning and building departments increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Blue Springs, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system enhances the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Blue Springs, MO entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Our scanning services in Blue Springs, MO can convert your files to Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Blue Springs, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Blue Springs, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Blue Springs, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Blue Springs, MO organization more efficient and productive. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.