Scanning Services Chicago, IL
Scanning Services in Chicago, IL. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Chicago, IL organization of all types enhance their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Chicago, IL, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Chicago, IL, to preserve less durable documents, or intend to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Chicago, IL Can Help You
There are countless reasons that Chicago, IL, businesses, government agencies and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Chicago, IL have the following advantages:
- Lower costs — You won't have to pay for filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect information from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially fragile ones like microfilms, are susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as fires cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Boost efficiency — Document challenges account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having data stored digitally through Chicago, IL scanning services allows your Chicago, IL employees to focus on what you hired them for.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right Chicago, IL scanning services firm is considerably more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly clear for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Help the environment — According to one study, the average office employee uses 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the information will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Chicago, IL, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to consider when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This includes physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. Our team can help your organization make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in Chicago, IL
HITS is a recognized leader in Chicago, IL scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative software to implement a pain-free scanning process. We are experts at scanning the following in Chicago, IL:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily deteriorate when stored in even normal conditions. While film had it's time as a convenient way to keep records of pictures and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them create our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can degrade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Chicago, IL construction companies and municipal growth management planning and building departments become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Chicago, IL are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Chicago, IL organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Chicago, IL include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Chicago, IL Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Chicago, IL clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Chicago, IL organization more efficient and profitable. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.