Scanning Services Chicago, IL
Scanning Services in Chicago, IL. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Chicago, IL companies of all sizes boost their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over two decades, we have been providing our Chicago, IL clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Chicago, IL to preserve less durable documents, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Chicago, IL
There are countless reasons that Chicago, IL businesses, government entities, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Chicago, IL will help you to:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to budget for extra office space or off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as fires cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your records to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to create a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Office spaces have a great effect on employee performance and mental health. Studies show that a messy office has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes anxiety.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having documents stored digitally through Chicago, IL scanning services allows your Chicago, IL employees to focus on what you hired them for.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Chicago, IL scanning services company is considerably more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker consumes 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Chicago, IL organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Call us at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
Our Scanning Services in Chicago, IL
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Chicago, IL simply can't. We use innovative applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Chicago, IL:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily erode when stored in even normal conditions. While film had it's time as a convenient way to store pictures and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the planning and building of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can fade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Chicago, IL scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Chicago, IL regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Chicago, IL entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Whatever type of document you need converted with our scanning services in Chicago, IL, we can convert them to a variety of formats, including Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Chicago, IL include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Chicago, IL Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Chicago, IL clients with the highest level of customer care and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your Chicago, IL organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.