Scanning Services Richmond, VA
Scanning Services in Richmond, VA. Streamline your workflow processes and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending technologies in Richmond, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over 25 years, we have been providing our Richmond, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Richmond, VA to protect historical data, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Richmond, VA Can Benefit You
There are numerous reasons that Richmond, VA businesses, government entities, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Richmond, VA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to budget for filing boxes and closet space or off-site storage services. Digital document management is much cheaper, and your employees won't be wasting time locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect data from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as fires cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your data to a digital platform allows you to have a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Office spaces influence employee performance and mental health. Studies show that a messy workplace has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and frequently causes stress.
- Increase productivity — Document challenges account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having data in a digital form through Richmond, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Richmond, VA scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Create a greener planet — According to Project Paperless, the average office employee uses 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Richmond, VA, HITS has you covered. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Richmond, VA
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Richmond, VA simply can't. We use patent-pending technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Richmond, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's time as a convenient way to maintain magazines and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a permanent duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them plan our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Richmond, VA engineering/architectural firms and government agencies become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Richmond, VA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Richmond, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Richmond, VA firms convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any private records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Richmond, VA include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Richmond, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Richmond, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few microfilms or several decades worth of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Richmond, VA organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.