Scanning Services Richmond, VA
Scanning Services in Richmond, VA. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending software in Richmond, VA, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, HITS have been providing our Richmond, VA, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Richmond, VA, for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Richmond, VA
There are a variety of reasons that Richmond, VA, hospitals, government entities and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Richmond, VA bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — Stop spending money on filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods could mean you never have access to that information again. Moving your records to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes stress.
- Boost productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having documents in a digital form through Richmond, VA scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Richmond, VA employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right documents management with the right Richmond, VA scanning services firm is substantially more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to one study, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from regulatory agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Richmond, VA, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to think about regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company make sure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in Richmond, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Richmond, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary software to implement a simple document conversion process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Richmond, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly decay when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be the best way to store newspapers and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the planning and building of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Richmond, VA construction companies and local government entities increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Richmond, VA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system enhances the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Richmond, VA businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized space
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Richmond, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Richmond, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Richmond, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Richmond, VA organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.