Scanning Services Independence, MO
Scanning Services in Independence, MO. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Independence, MO companies of all types enhance their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For over two decades, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Independence, MO to protect historical data, or intend to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Independence, MO
There are numerous reasons that Independence, MO businesses, government entities, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Independence, MO bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop paying for extra office space or off-site storage locations. Digital document management is much cheaper, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect information from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are prone to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as tornadoes cause you to lose that information forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and mental health. Studies show that a cluttered workplace has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Independence, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Independence, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Independence, MO scanning services company is significantly more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having digital versions will ensure that the information will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Independence, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Independence, MO
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Independence, MO simply can't. We use innovative technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Independence, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain pictures and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Independence, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Independence, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any personal information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Whatever type of document you need digitized with our scanning services in Independence, MO, we can convert them to a variety of formats, including Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Independence, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Independence, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Independence, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Independence, MO organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.