Scanning Services Independence, MO
Scanning Services in Independence, MO. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Independence, MO companies of all types enhance their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over two decades, we have been providing our Independence, MO, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Independence, MO, for digital backup copies of vital records, or want to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Independence, MO Can Help You
There are countless reasons that Independence, MO, institutions, government entities and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Independence, MO bring the following benefits:
- Lower costs — Stop paying for extra office space or third-party storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time rummaging through endless drawers of paper .
- Protect information from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires could mean you never have access to that information again. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments influence how well their employee's work and their mental health. Studies show that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Boost efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Independence, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right information management with the right Independence, MO scanning services firm is substantially more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Move to a remote workforce — Increasingly more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of working from home. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Create a greener planet — According to Project Paperless, the average office employee goes through 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your Independence, MO organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your company ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in Independence, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Independence, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary technology to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Independence, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's time as the best way to store catalogs and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a permanent duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them create our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Independence, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Independence, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Independence, MO businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any sensitive data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized space
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Independence, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Independence, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Independence, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few microfilms or several decades worth of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Independence, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.