Scanning Services Rockville, MD
Scanning Services in Rockville, MD. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our proprietary technologies in Rockville, MD allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Rockville, MD to protect historical data, or are looking to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Rockville, MD
There are numerous reasons that Rockville, MD institutions, government entities, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Rockville, MD will help you to:
- Lower costs — You won't have to pay for filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect data from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially fragile ones like microfilms, are susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes could mean you never have access to that data again. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a messy work environment has negative consequences on our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Increase efficiency — Issues with document management lead to almost a quarter of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having documents in a digital form through Rockville, MD scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Rockville, MD scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — More and more employees and employers are recognizing the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — Research shows that the average office employee uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Rockville, MD, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Rockville, MD
HITS is a recognized leader in Rockville, MD scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending technology to boost your company's performance. We are experts at scanning the following in Rockville, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's time as the best way to keep records of pictures and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We give you a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them build our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Rockville, MD construction companies and government agencies increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Rockville, MD are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Rockville, MD businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any personal information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Our scanning services in Rockville, MD can convert your documents to Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Rockville, MD include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Rockville, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Rockville, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Rockville, MD organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.