Scanning Services Rockville, MD
Scanning Services in Rockville, MD. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary applications in Rockville, MD, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For over two decades, HITS have been providing our Rockville, MD, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Rockville, MD, for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Rockville, MD
There are numerous reasons that Rockville, MD, institutions, government agencies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Rockville, MD bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop paying for filing cabinets and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. Digital document management is much cheaper, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires can destroy them. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to have a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Office spaces have a great effect on employee performance and well-being. Research reveals that a disorganized work environment has tremendous effects decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Enhance productivity — Issues with document management account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having documents on a cloud or on-premises system through Rockville, MD scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Rockville, MD employees.
- Secure your data — The right documents management with the right Rockville, MD scanning services company is considerably more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Help the environment — According to Project Paperless, the average office employee goes through 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having digital versions will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Rockville, MD organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to think about regarding data management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company ensure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in Rockville, MD
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Rockville, MD simply can't. We use innovative applications to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Rockville, MD include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. We track your records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily deteriorate when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be the best way to maintain catalogs and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them plan our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Rockville, MD scanning services to scan, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Rockville, MD organizations move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any sensitive records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized space
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Rockville, MD include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Rockville, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Rockville, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Rockville, MD organization more efficient and cost-effective. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.