Scanning Services Fairfax, VA
Scanning Services in Fairfax, VA. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending technologies in Fairfax, VA, enable us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, HITS have been providing our Fairfax, VA, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Fairfax, VA, for digital backup copies of vital records, or want to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Fairfax, VA
There are numerous reasons that Fairfax, VA, engineering firms, government agencies and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Fairfax, VA have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to budget for filing cabinets and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time sifting through endless piles of paper .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as tornadoes could mean you never have access to that data again. Moving your records to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered workplace has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and frequently causes anxiety.
- Boost productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having documents stored digitally through Fairfax, VA scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Fairfax, VA employees.
- Secure your data — The right documents management with the right Fairfax, VA scanning services firm is significantly more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — Research reveals that the average office worker goes through 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from governmental entities. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Fairfax, VA, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to think about when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. We can help your company make sure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in Fairfax, VA
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Fairfax, VA simply can't. We use patent-pending technology to implement a simple scanning process. We are experts at scanning the following in Fairfax, VA:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's heyday being the best way to store pictures and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them build our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and fade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Fairfax, VA construction companies and government agencies increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Fairfax, VA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Fairfax, VA entities move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any personal information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Fairfax, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Fairfax, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Fairfax, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or several decades worth of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Fairfax, VA organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.