Scanning Services Fairfax, VA
Scanning Services in Fairfax, VA. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending software in Fairfax, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Fairfax, VA to preserve less durable documents, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Fairfax, VA
There are countless reasons that Fairfax, VA institutions, government agencies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Fairfax, VA bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to spend money on extra office space and do away with the hassle and cost of third-party storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as earthquakes cause you to lose that data forever. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to generate a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and well-being. Research reveals that a cluttered work environment has tremendous effects decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Enhance productivity — Issues with document management account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Fairfax, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right Fairfax, VA scanning services firm is significantly more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to one study, the average office worker consumes 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from regulatory entities. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Fairfax, VA organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Fairfax, VA
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Fairfax, VA simply can't. We use innovative applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Fairfax, VA:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to keep records of magazines and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the development of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Fairfax, VA construction companies and local government entities become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Fairfax, VA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Fairfax, VA firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any sensitive records you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Fairfax, VA include:
Fairfax, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Fairfax, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your Fairfax, VA organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.