Scanning Services Wentzville, MO
Scanning Services in Wentzville, MO. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary software in Wentzville, MO, allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than 25 years, HITS have been an industry leader in information management. Whether you need scanning services in Wentzville, MO, for digital backup copies of vital records, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Wentzville, MO
There are numerous reasons that Wentzville, MO, companies, government entities and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Wentzville, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — Stop budgeting for extra office space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for rummaging through endless drawers of paper .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is prone to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your data to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and well-being. Research reveals that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Boost efficiency — Issues with document management account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through Wentzville, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Wentzville, MO scanning services company is dramatically more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — More and more employees and employers are recognizing the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to one study, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face compliance obligations from regulatory agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Wentzville, MO, HITS has you covered. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to think about regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This may include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in Wentzville, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Wentzville, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending software to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Wentzville, MO:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to keep records of catalogs and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners highly valuable information that helps them create our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and degrade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Wentzville, MO engineering/architectural firms and government agencies become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Wentzville, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Wentzville, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Wentzville, MO entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any sensitive data you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Wentzville, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Wentzville, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Wentzville, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your Wentzville, MO organization more efficient and cost-effective. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.