Scanning Services Wentzville, MO
Scanning Services in Wentzville, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Wentzville, MO firms of all types increase their efficiency and increase profits by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For over 25 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Wentzville, MO to preserve less durable documents, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Wentzville, MO
There are a variety of reasons that Wentzville, MO hospitals, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Wentzville, MO have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to spend money on extra office space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is prone to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes can destroy them. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a disorganized workplace has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes stress.
- Boost productivity — Issues with document management lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Wentzville, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Wentzville, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right data management with the right Wentzville, MO scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will confidential information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — More and more employees and employers are understanding the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — Research reveals that the average office employee uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Wentzville, MO, trust in HITS to deliver. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Wentzville, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Wentzville, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative applications to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Wentzville, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when stored in even normal conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to store pictures and other historical information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them build our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and degrade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Wentzville, MO engineering/architectural firms and municipal growth management planning and building departments increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises keeping fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Wentzville, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Wentzville, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any personal records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining information can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Wentzville, MO include:
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
Wentzville, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Wentzville, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Wentzville, MO organization more efficient and productive. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.