Scanning Services Kansas City, KS
Scanning Services in Kansas City, KS. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our patent-pending technologies in Kansas City, KS allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than 25 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Kansas City, KS for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Kansas City, KS
There are numerous reasons that Kansas City, KS businesses, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Kansas City, KS have the following advantages:
- Lower costs — You won't have to budget for filing cabinets and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect data from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as earthquakes could mean you never have access to that information again. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to have a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Physical work environments influence how well their employee's work and their mental health. Research reveals that a cluttered workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes stress.
- Enhance productivity — Issues with document management account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of the working day. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through Kansas City, KS scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Kansas City, KS employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Kansas City, KS scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office employee consumes 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from governmental entities. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the information will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Kansas City, KS organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Our Scanning Services in Kansas City, KS
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Kansas City, KS simply can't. We use patent-pending software to implement an easy scanning process. We are experts at scanning the following in Kansas City, KS:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film used to be the best way to store pictures and other historical information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them create our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can scan blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Kansas City, KS are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Kansas City, KS entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any personal records you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Kansas City, KS include:
Kansas City, KS Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Kansas City, KS clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Kansas City, KS organization more efficient and productive. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.