Scanning Services Kansas City, KS
Scanning Services in Kansas City, KS. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. We've helped Kansas City, KS firms of all sizes enhance their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, HITS have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Kansas City, KS, to protect historical data, or are looking to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Kansas City, KS
There are a variety of reasons that Kansas City, KS, companies, government entities and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Kansas City, KS bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to spend money on filing cabinets and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. Digital document management is much cheaper, and your employees won't be wasting time locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially fragile ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as tornadoes cause you to lose that information forever. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on how well their employee's work and their well-being. Research reveals that a messy office has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes anxiety.
- Enhance efficiency — Document challenges lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having data stored digitally through Kansas City, KS scanning services allows your Kansas City, KS employees to focus on what you hired them for.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Kansas City, KS scanning services firm is substantially more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office employee consumes 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from governmental agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Kansas City, KS, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to consider when it comes to document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your organization ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Scanning Services We Offer in Kansas City, KS
HITS is a recognized leader in Kansas City, KS scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Kansas City, KS include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to maintain catalogs and other historical information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We create a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the planning and building of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and degrade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Kansas City, KS are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Kansas City, KS regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Kansas City, KS businesses move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any sensitive data you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized space
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Kansas City, KS include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Kansas City, KS Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Kansas City, KS clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will make your Kansas City, KS organization more efficient and productive. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.