Scanning Services Alexandria, VA
Scanning Services in Alexandria, VA. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending applications in Alexandria, VA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For more than 25 years, we have been providing our Alexandria, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Alexandria, VA to preserve less durable documents, or intend to move information entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Alexandria, VA Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Alexandria, VA institutions, government entities, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Alexandria, VA have the following advantages:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to pay for extra office space or third-party storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect data from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Moving your data to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a messy work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Boost productivity — Document challenges lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through Alexandria, VA scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Alexandria, VA employees.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Alexandria, VA scanning services firm is considerably more secure than having paper documents lying around in shelves. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you will have more control over internal access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Create a greener planet — Research reveals that the average office worker consumes 10,000 pieces of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having digital versions will ensure that the data will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Alexandria, VA, HITS is here to help. Call us at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
Our Scanning Services in Alexandria, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Alexandria, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use innovative applications to implement a simple scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Alexandria, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your records as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's time as the best way to store magazines and other historical records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We give you a digital duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them plan our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and degrade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Alexandria, VA engineering/architectural firms and municipal growth management planning and building departments increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Alexandria, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Alexandria, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Alexandria, VA organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any sensitive records you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in Alexandria, VA, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Alexandria, VA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Alexandria, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Alexandria, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Alexandria, VA organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.