Scanning Services Springfield, MO
Scanning Services in Springfield, MO. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. We've helped Springfield, MO firms of all types enhance their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than two decades, we have been providing our Springfield, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Springfield, MO for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Springfield, MO Can Benefit You
There are countless reasons that Springfield, MO companies, government agencies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Springfield, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — Stop spending money on filing boxes and closet space or third-party storage services. Digital document management is much cheaper, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as tornadoes can destroy them. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes anxiety.
- Boost productivity — Issues with document management account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having information stored digitally through Springfield, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Springfield, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Springfield, MO scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — More and more employees and employers are realizing the benefits of working from home. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — Research reveals that the average office employee uses 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from regulatory agencies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Springfield, MO, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to find out more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Springfield, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Springfield, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending applications to implement a pain-free scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Springfield, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film used to be the best way to maintain magazines and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a secure copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the planning and building of our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can degrade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Springfield, MO engineering/architectural firms and government agencies increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Springfield, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Springfield, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any confidential information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining data can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in Springfield, MO, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Springfield, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Springfield, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Springfield, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or several decades worth of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Springfield, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.