Scanning Services Springfield, MO
Scanning Services in Springfield, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Springfield, MO firms of all sizes enhance their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Springfield, MO, to protect historical data, or intend to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Springfield, MO
There are numerous reasons that Springfield, MO, engineering firms, government agencies and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Springfield, MO have the following advantages:
- Lower costs — You won't have to pay for filing cabinets and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to create a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a disorganized workplace has tremendous effects decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of the working day. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Springfield, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Springfield, MO scanning services company is substantially more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — More and more employees and managers are recognizing the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker consumes 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your Springfield, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to deliver. Call us at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in Springfield, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Springfield, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Springfield, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to store magazines and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the planning and building of our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and deteriorate over time. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We've helped Springfield, MO construction companies and municipal growth management planning and building departments increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Springfield, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Springfield, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Springfield, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any personal information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized space
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Springfield, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Springfield, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Springfield, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the document solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or several decades worth of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Springfield, MO organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.