Scanning Services Washington, DC
Scanning Services in Washington, DC. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our innovative technologies in Washington, DC allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Washington, DC to preserve less durable documents, or are looking to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Washington, DC Can Benefit You
There are countless reasons that Washington, DC companies, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Washington, DC bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to spend money on filing boxes and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes can destroy them. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on employee performance and mental health. Research reveals that a cluttered work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes anxiety.
- Enhance efficiency — Difficulties finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of their time. Having data stored digitally through Washington, DC scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Washington, DC employees.
- Secure your data — The right documents management with the right Washington, DC scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office worker goes through 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face compliance obligations from regulatory entities. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Washington, DC, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Washington, DC
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Washington, DC simply can't. We use innovative technology to implement a simple document conversion process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Washington, DC include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. Our in-house application is able to track records as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain magazines and other historical records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide engineers and city planners essential information that helps them build our infrastructures. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Washington, DC scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Washington, DC organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential data you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Washington, DC include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Washington, DC Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Washington, DC clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Washington, DC organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.