Scanning Services Washington, DC
Scanning Services in Washington, DC. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Washington, DC organization of all sizes increase their efficiency and improve their bottom line by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Washington, DC, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Washington, DC, to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Washington, DC
There are a variety of reasons that Washington, DC, hospitals, government entities and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Washington, DC have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — Stop spending money on filing cabinets and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is prone to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as earthquakes cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your information to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a disorganized office has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and often causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Washington, DC scanning services allows your Washington, DC employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right documents management with the right Washington, DC scanning services firm is significantly more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers led to a 13% performance increase. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research shows that the average office employee consumes 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the data will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Washington, DC organization about scanning services, HITS has you covered. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to learn more about how HITS can help you.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your organization ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in Washington, DC
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Washington, DC simply can't. We use innovative applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Washington, DC:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain magazines and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We give you a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them create our infrastructures. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Washington, DC construction companies and local government entities increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Washington, DC are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Washington, DC businesses become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any confidential data you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that conventionally avoid human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Washington, DC include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Washington, DC Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Washington, DC clients with the highest level of customer service and the document solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Washington, DC organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.