Scanning Services Annapolis, MD
Scanning Services in Annapolis, MD. Bring your business into the modern day and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary technologies in Annapolis, MD allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over two decades, we have been providing our Annapolis, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Annapolis, MD to protect historical data, or are looking to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Annapolis, MD
There are countless reasons that Annapolis, MD engineering firms, government agencies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Annapolis, MD have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — Stop spending money on extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage locations. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time rummaging through endless boxes of paper .
- Protect documents from environmental hazards — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are prone to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as fires can destroy them. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to generate a backup that is not in danger of being damaged or destroyed.
- Clear out clutter — Office spaces influence how well their employee's work and their mental health. Studies show that a cluttered work environment has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and frequently causes work strain.
- Enhance productivity — Issues with document management account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Annapolis, MD scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right Annapolis, MD scanning services company is tremendously more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Help the environment — According to Project Paperless, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having digital versions will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Annapolis, MD organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
Our Scanning Services in Annapolis, MD
HITS is a recognized leader in Annapolis, MD scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary software to implement an easy document conversion process. We are experts at scanning the following in Annapolis, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. Our in-house application is able to track documents as we scan them at high volume, so you can be confident your records remain secure. Once the conversion is complete, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can easily decay when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's time as a convenient way to maintain magazines and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are crucial to the planning and building of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and deteriorate over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Annapolis, MD scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Annapolis, MD regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Annapolis, MD entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal information you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Annapolis, MD include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Annapolis, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Annapolis, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and the creative solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Annapolis, MD organization more efficient and cost-effective. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.