Scanning Services Brentwood, MO
Scanning Services in Brentwood, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our proprietary technologies in Brentwood, MO, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For over 25 years, we have been providing our Brentwood, MO, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Brentwood, MO, for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Brentwood, MO
There are numerous reasons that Brentwood, MO, businesses, government bodies and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Brentwood, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to budget for filing cabinets and closet space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and your employees won't be wasting time rummaging through endless piles of paper .
- Protect documents from environmental factors — After enough time, any document is prone to wear and tear. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a disorganized office has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes anxiety.
- Increase productivity — Document challenges lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having documents stored digitally through Brentwood, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Brentwood, MO employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right data management with the right Brentwood, MO scanning services company is significantly more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will sensitive information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — Increasingly more employees and managers are understanding the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to one study, the average office worker uses 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree per employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face oversight obligations from governmental bodies. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having digital versions will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
Whatever appeals to your Brentwood, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 to learn more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to think about when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. Our team can help your company ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Our Scanning Services in Brentwood, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Brentwood, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending technology to implement a pain-free scanning process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our robust and detailed paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film used to be the best way to keep records of catalogs and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them build our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and degrade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Brentwood, MO scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, simple, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Brentwood, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any personal data you don't need so it will never be viewed by someone whom shouldn't have access.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized zone
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Brentwood, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Brentwood, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need to accomplish, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Brentwood, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.