Scanning Services Brentwood, MO
Scanning Services in Brentwood, MO. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending technologies in Brentwood, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Brentwood, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Brentwood, MO to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Brentwood, MO
There are countless reasons that Brentwood, MO institutions, government entities, and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Brentwood, MO bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — Stop spending money on filing cabinets and closet space or third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect documents from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially sensitive ones like microfilms, are susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your records to a digital platform allows you to create a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Clear out clutter — Office spaces influence employee performance and well-being. Research reveals that a cluttered workplace has tremendous effects causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and commonly causes anxiety.
- Boost efficiency — Document challenges lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having information in a digital form through Brentwood, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Brentwood, MO employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Brentwood, MO scanning services company is substantially more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and managers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Create a greener planet — Research shows that the average office employee uses 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from governmental entities. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having digital versions will ensure that the data will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Brentwood, MO, trust in HITS to deliver. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to discover more about how HITS can help you.
Our Scanning Services in Brentwood, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Brentwood, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film had it's time as the best way to maintain catalogs and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a digital copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are essential to the development of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can fade over time. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Brentwood, MO construction companies and municipal growth management planning and building departments become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Brentwood, MO scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Brentwood, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has revolutionized the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Brentwood, MO firms move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is safe and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private data you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so your remaining records can be viewed electronically in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in Brentwood, MO, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Brentwood, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Brentwood, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or several decades worth of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Brentwood, MO organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.