Scanning Services Los Angeles, CA
Scanning Services in Los Angeles, CA. Future-proof your documentation and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending technologies in Los Angeles, CA, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For more than two decades, HITS have been providing our Los Angeles, CA, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Los Angeles, CA, to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Los Angeles, CA
There are a variety of reasons that Los Angeles, CA, engineering firms, government agencies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Los Angeles, CA have the following advantages:
- Lower costs — Stop spending money on filing cabinets and closet space or off-site storage locations. Digital document management is much cheaper, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect documents from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially less durable ones like microfilms, are susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as earthquakes could mean you never have access to that information again. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Increase productivity — Issues with document management lead to 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having documents on a cloud or on-premises system through Los Angeles, CA scanning services allows your Los Angeles, CA employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Secure your data — The right information management with the right Los Angeles, CA scanning services firm is substantially more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Move to a remote workforce — Increasingly more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers led to a 13% performance increase. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your company, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — According to one study, the average office employee goes through 10,000 sheets of copy. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life for many organizations or businesses. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having digital versions will ensure that the information will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Los Angeles, CA, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This can include physical storage, using the cloud, NAS (network-attached storage) and SAN (storage area networks).
- Data Security: There are several components that go into data security. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company ensure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This may include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in Los Angeles, CA
HITS is a recognized leader in Los Angeles, CA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary applications to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. Our in-house application is able to track documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. After scanning, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain newspapers and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a permanent copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are essential to the development of our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has prevented Los Angeles, CA scanning services from being able to digitize them, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's safe, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Los Angeles, CA entities convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized space
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the overal costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Los Angeles, CA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Los Angeles, CA clients with the highest level of customer service and the innovative solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or several decades worth of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Los Angeles, CA organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.