Scanning Services Los Angeles, CA
Scanning Services in Los Angeles, CA. Streamline your workflow processes and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending technologies in Los Angeles, CA allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Los Angeles, CA to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Los Angeles, CA Can Benefit You
There are countless reasons that Los Angeles, CA institutions, government entities, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Los Angeles, CA have the following advantages:
- Help your bottom line — Stop spending money on extra office space or third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day sifting through endless stacks of paper .
- Protect information from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods cause you to lose that information forever. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Get rid of clutter — Physical work environments influence employee performance and mental health. Research reveals that a cluttered work environment dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes anxiety.
- Boost productivity — Challenges finding and sharing documents account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having information stored digitally through Los Angeles, CA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Secure your data — The right documents management with the right Los Angeles, CA scanning services firm is dramatically more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of remote work are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers were just as much if not more productive than office workers. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Help the environment — Research reveals that the average office employee goes through 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each person. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from governmental bodies. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information is not discarded.
Whatever appeals to your Los Angeles, CA organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Contact us online for a free quote.
Our Scanning Services in Los Angeles, CA
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Los Angeles, CA simply can't. We use innovative software to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film used to be a convenient way to maintain newspapers and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a permanent duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the development of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and degrade over time. As more firms are utilizing computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We've helped Los Angeles, CA engineering/architectural firms and local government entities become more efficient and cost-effective.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in boxes with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Los Angeles, CA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, pain-free, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Los Angeles, CA businesses convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You then decide what you need to keep and what you don't.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
After using our scanning services in Los Angeles, CA, your documents can be viewed in Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Los Angeles, CA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Los Angeles, CA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or several decades worth of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will make your Los Angeles, CA organization more efficient and productive. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.