Scanning Services Takoma Park, MD
Scanning Services in Takoma Park, MD. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our patent-pending technologies in Takoma Park, MD allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our Takoma Park, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Takoma Park, MD to protect historical data, or want to move all of your documentation digital, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Why You Need Scanning Services in Takoma Park, MD
There are a variety of reasons that Takoma Park, MD companies, government bodies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Takoma Park, MD bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — You won't have to pay for extra office space or third-party storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and your employees won't be wasting time sifting through endless stacks of paper .
- Protect information from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is prone to fading. Accidents can Office spills can damage them, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Using scanning services to digitize your documents allows you to generate a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Clear out clutter — Physical work environments influence how well their employee's work and their well-being. Research reveals that a cluttered workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes anxiety.
- Enhance productivity — Document challenges account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having documents stored digitally through Takoma Park, MD scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Takoma Park, MD employees.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Takoma Park, MD scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than having paper documents lying around in shelves. Not only will private information be kept away from people outside your organization, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Move to a remote workforce — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many companies. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Create a greener planet — Research reveals that the average office employee uses 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree per employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face compliance obligations from governmental bodies. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your Takoma Park, MD organization about scanning services, HITS is here to help. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to discover more about what HITS can do for you.
Our Scanning Services in Takoma Park, MD
HITS is a recognized leader in Takoma Park, MD scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending technology to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. We are experts at scanning the following in Takoma Park, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our streamlined paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film used to be the best way to keep records of catalogs and other historical data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a permanent copy of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the development of our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA advises maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Takoma Park, MD are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Takoma Park, MD entities become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any personal records you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Whatever type of document you need digitized with our scanning services in Takoma Park, MD, we can convert them to a variety of formats, including Tiff, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and more.
Other services we offer in Takoma Park, MD include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Document Management
Takoma Park, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Takoma Park, MD clients with the highest level of customer service and the document solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Takoma Park, MD organization more efficient and cost-effective. Speak to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.