Scanning Services Takoma Park, MD
Scanning Services in Takoma Park, MD. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our proprietary software in Takoma Park, MD, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For more than 25 years, we have been an industry leader in document management. Whether you need scanning services in Takoma Park, MD, for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Takoma Park, MD
There are a variety of reasons that Takoma Park, MD, engineering firms, government entities and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Takoma Park, MD bring the following benefits:
- Help your bottom line — Stop spending money on extra office space or off-site storage services. The cost of a secure digital platform is much less, and you won't have to pay your employees for locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental risks — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as tornadoes could mean you never have access to that data again. Using scanning services to move your documentation methods to a digital form allows you to create a backup that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a messy workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Difficulties finding and sharing documents account for 21.3 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of when they're on the clock. Having information on a cloud or on-premises system through Takoma Park, MD scanning services allows your Takoma Park, MD employees to focus on their core tasks.
- Keep your data safer — The right documents management with the right Takoma Park, MD scanning services company is substantially more secure than having paper documents lying around in cabinets. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — Increasingly more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Create a greener planet — According to one study, the average office employee uses 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Compliance is a part of daily life in many industries. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Protect historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the documents will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Takoma Park, MD, trust in HITS to deliver. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to think about regarding data management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. Our team can help your organization ensure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This may include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Scanning Services We Offer in Takoma Park, MD
HITS can scan almost any type of physical document that many other scanning services companies in Takoma Park, MD simply can't. We use patent-pending applications to implement a pain-free scanning process. We are experts at scanning the following in Takoma Park, MD:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once the conversion is complete, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly decay when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to maintain pictures and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a digital backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the viewing quality of your images is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the development of our infrastructure. But they are large, difficult to manage, and they can degrade over time. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Takoma Park, MD construction companies and local government entities increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Takoma Park, MD are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Takoma Park, MD regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Takoma Park, MD entities move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and does away with growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any confidential information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in a centralized space
- Eliminate obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Takoma Park, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Takoma Park, MD Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Takoma Park, MD clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or several decades worth of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Takoma Park, MD organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.