Scanning Services Herndon, VA
Scanning Services in Herndon, VA. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. We've helped Herndon, VA organization of all types enhance their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For more than 25 years, we have been providing our Herndon, VA clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Herndon, VA to preserve less durable documents, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Herndon, VA Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Herndon, VA institutions, government bodies, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Herndon, VA have the following advantages:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to pay for extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't be wasting time looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect information from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are susceptible to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires cause you to lose that information forever. Moving your records to a digital platform allows you to have a backup that is not at risk of being damaged or destroyed.
- Get rid of clutter — Workers need a tidy work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and commonly causes work strain.
- Increase efficiency — Document challenges account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and maintaining old and searching for new information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having documents on a cloud or on-premises system through Herndon, VA scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Herndon, VA scanning services firm is considerably more secure than relying on physical storage. Not only will outside sources not have access to your data, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly clear for many organization. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Help the environment — According to one study, the average office employee consumes 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for every office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from governmental entities. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, having digital versions will ensure that the information will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Herndon, VA, HITS has you covered. Call us at 888-455-4484 to find out more about how HITS can help you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Herndon, VA
HITS is a recognized leader in Herndon, VA scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending applications to implement an easy document conversion process. Some of the scanning services we offer in Herndon, VA include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be sure we are not losing any records. Once all the documents are in digital form, we easily and quickly send them to your cloud or on-premises storage system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept at incredibly cold temperatures. While film used to be the best way to store catalogs and other historical documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Our clients often find that the viewing quality of your images is of a higher quality than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners essential information that helps them create our communities. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and inefficient to store. Today's continued conversion to computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared however best works for you, whether it's email, fax, or printed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends holding onto fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can become unreadable quickly. While most scanning services in Herndon, VA are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has invented a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Herndon, VA regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our proprietary DocuMiner® application, we have helped hundreds of Herndon, VA businesses move to a digital record keeping system which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any confidential data you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Herndon, VA include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Herndon, VA Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Herndon, VA clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, HITS can get it done. Scanning services will help your Herndon, VA organization reduce liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Speak to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.