Scanning Services Kansas City, MO
Scanning Services in Kansas City, MO. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. We've helped Kansas City, MO firms of all sizes increase their efficiency and reduce costs by scanning paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over two decades, HITS have been providing our Kansas City, MO, clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Kansas City, MO, to preserve less durable documents, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Kansas City, MO Can Benefit You
There are countless reasons that Kansas City, MO, companies, government agencies and other organizations have turned to scanning services. Scanning services in Kansas City, MO have the following advantages:
- Be more cost-effective — You won't have to pay for extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day looking for documents that are either near-impossible to find or aren't in the right place .
- Protect data from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is prone to fading. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as fires cause you to lose that data forever. Moving your information to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to have a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Clear out clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Studies show that a messy workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes stress.
- Enhance efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 8 percent of the working day. Having information stored digitally through Kansas City, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Kansas City, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Kansas City, MO scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than traditional paper storage. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Allow your employees to work from home — Increasingly more employees and managers are recognizing the benefits of working from home. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're considering allowing your employees to work remotely, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your remote employees have access to everything they need.
- Help the environment — According to one study, the average office employee goes through 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every person. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped save over 20,000 trees.
- Make audits easier — Many industries face compliance obligations from regulatory entities. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Preserve historical records — Even if you are going to keep your physical documents, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
No matter the reason you're looking into scanning services in Kansas City, MO, HITS has you covered. Contact us online for a free quote.
There are three things to think about when it comes to data management:
- Data Storage: This can include NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. This can include access control, encryption, recovery options, firewalls, IDS (firewalls and intrusion detection systems), and other safeguards. We can help your organization make sure that your information is secure.
- Data Destruction: Data can be destroyed in different ways. This can include document shredding, physical destruction, data wipes, and other methods.
Our Scanning Services in Kansas City, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Kansas City, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary software to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Kansas City, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation for having secure data migration services. We track your documents as we scan them in-bulk, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to keep records of pictures and other confidential data, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We help you maintain a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints provide architects and city planners highly valuable information that helps them build our communities. But they are large, difficult to manage, and the quality and detail and degrade over time. Today's reliance on computer aided design (CAD) makes sharing and utilizing paper documents a hassle. Once the blueprints are digitized, they are easy to find and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after the age of maturity. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While most scanning services in Kansas City, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Kansas City, MO firms convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data as files are uploaded, and then we create a full manifest list for your review. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll destroy any confidential information you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Utilizing Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized zone
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality information without the hassle
- Safeguard your medical records in case they are lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Kansas City, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Kansas City, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Kansas City, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of microfilms or a warehouse full of paper, we are ready and willing to take on the job. Scanning services will help your Kansas City, MO organization eliminate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.