Scanning Services Kansas City, MO
Scanning Services in Kansas City, MO. More and more organizations are seeing the wisdom of using scanning services to modernize their document management. Our patent-pending applications in Kansas City, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and more. For over 25 years, we have been providing our Kansas City, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and information management. Whether you need scanning services in Kansas City, MO for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Kansas City, MO Can Help You
There are numerous reasons that Kansas City, MO businesses, government agencies, and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Kansas City, MO can help you to:
- Lower costs — You won't have to spend money on filing cabinets and closet space and do away with the hassle and cost of off-site storage services. Moving to cloud on on-premises digital storage is much more affordable, and you won't have to pay your employees for sifting through endless stacks of paper .
- Protect information from environmental risks — After enough time, any document is prone to becoming illegible. Accidents can damage documents, and disasters such as earthquakes could mean you never have access to that information again. Moving your data to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to have a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an open and organized work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a cluttered office has negative consequences on our causes emotional exhaustion and leads to indecision and frequently causes stress.
- Enhance efficiency — Challenges finding and sharing documents account for over 20 percent of productivity loss, and filing, maintaining, and logging information takes up 37 minutes of the working day. Having data in a digital form through Kansas City, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right documents management with the right Kansas City, MO scanning services company is significantly more secure than keeping physical records in your office or a closet. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can manage access by individual employees.
- Allow your employees to work from home — The benefits of working from home are becoming increasingly apparent for many organization. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were just as much if not more productive than their in-office counterparts. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research shows that the average office employee uses 10,000 pieces of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for each employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have helped keep over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from regulatory bodies. Having your documents on a digital platform will make any audits much smoother.
- Maintain historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having a digital backup of your records will ensure that the data will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Kansas City, MO, HITS has you covered. Contact us online for a free quote.
Scanning Services We Offer in Kansas City, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Kansas City, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use proprietary software to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Kansas City, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. Our in-house application is able to track records throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident your records remain secure. After scanning, we easily and quickly send them to your database.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Film can quickly deteriorate when not kept in appropriate conditions. While film used to be the best way to store magazines and other confidential records, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We create a permanent backup of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. In many cases, the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are essential to the planning and building of our infrastructure. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and they can fade over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in digital form, they are readily located and can be readily faxed, printed, or emailed. We've helped Kansas City, MO construction companies and local government entities increase their efficiency and bottom-line.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA recommends maintaining fetal monitoring strips for up to 28 years. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are difficult to locate and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Kansas City, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has invented a solution, and you can find the high-quality images easily with text-searchable terms. All while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system has helped numerous healthcare providers streamline their information retention system in a way that's secure, easy, and user-friendly.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® program, we have helped hundreds of Kansas City, MO firms become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Analyzes your data in real time, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll eliminate any confidential information you don't need so that it cannot be reviewed or reproduced.
- Scan — We use our scanning services to digitize and organize the documents you need to keep in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Kansas City, MO include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Kansas City, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Kansas City, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the document solutions they need to be at their best. No matter how big your organization or what you need digitized, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Kansas City, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable easy access to information for your employees. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.