Scanning Services Kirkwood, MO
Scanning Services in Kirkwood, MO. Make your document management more efficient and reliable and call HITS for scanning services. Our patent-pending software in Kirkwood, MO allow us to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For almost 30 years, we have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Kirkwood, MO for digital backup copies of vital records, or intend to move data entirely to digital platforms, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
How Scanning Services in Kirkwood, MO Can Benefit You
There are numerous reasons that Kirkwood, MO institutions, government entities, and other organizations have found scanning services to be beneficial. Scanning services in Kirkwood, MO bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop paying for extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage services. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't have to take up part of their work day sifting through endless piles of paper .
- Protect documents from environmental factors — Physical documents, especially brittle ones like microfilms, are susceptible to becoming illegible. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as tornadoes can destroy them. Moving your data to a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid digital platform allows you to generate a backup that cannot be affected by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Workers need an orderly work environment to be at their best. Research reveals that a disorganized office dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and frequently causes stress.
- Enhance efficiency — Document challenges account for almost a quarter of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 37 minutes of their time. Having data on a cloud or on-premises system through Kirkwood, MO scanning services eliminates a lot of unproductive busy work for your Kirkwood, MO employees.
- Secure your data — The right digital system with the right Kirkwood, MO scanning services firm is tremendously more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but you can control which of your employees has access.
- Move to a remote workforce — More and more employees and managers are realizing the benefits of remote work. In fact, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that remote workers took fewer breaks and sick days, and enjoyed a quieter work environment. If you're considering remote work, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your home workers will have everything they need at their fingertips.
- Be more eco-friendly — Research shows that the average office employee goes through 20 reams of paper a year. In other words an 45-foot pine tree for every employee. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with oversight obligations from regulatory entities. Audits will go quicker and smoother when information is digital.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you do not playing on doing away with physical storage, having digital versions will ensure that the information will never be lost.
No matter the reason you're interested in scanning services in Kirkwood, MO, HITS is here to help. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to discover more about what HITS can do for you.
Scanning Services We Offer in Kirkwood, MO
HITS is a recognized leader in Kirkwood, MO scanning services in our efficiency, security, and how many different types of documents we can scan. We use patent-pending software to keep your documents secure and make them easy to access and share. Some of the scanning services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
Quality paper scanning is how we built our reputation as leaders in the document management sector. We track your documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being converted. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires unique storage vaults. While film had it's heyday being a convenient way to keep records of magazines and other confidential information, digital files are now much more secure and easier to track. We give you a permanent duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version can look better than the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are imperative to the development of our infrastructure. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and degrade over time. As more firms are adopting computer aided design (CAD), paper blueprints are almost impossible to efficiently share or utilize. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests keeping fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically wrapped in rubber bands and stored in boxes, those strips are difficult to locate and can easily fade. While most scanning services in Kirkwood, MO are not able to scan monitoring strips because of their length, HITS has created a system that allows the strips to be digitized, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our methods are also HIPAA compliant.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system allows healthcare providers to centralize all of their records by absorbing legacy system data.
- DocuMiner® —
With our patent-pending DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Kirkwood, MO organizations become more efficient and profitable by centralizing their paper records in a digital system. We accomplish this in three steps:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Records your data as files are uploaded, and we provide you with a comprehensive list of the full inventory. You go through this list and decide which documents are worth keeping and which ones should be destroyed.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private records you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Other services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
- Federal Government Document Scanning
- Document Storage Solutions
- Federal Government Document Management
- Data Management
- Government Information Management
Kirkwood, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Kirkwood, MO clients with the highest level of customer service and the information solutions they need to thrive. Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse full of paper, HITS has your back. Scanning services will make your Kirkwood, MO organization more efficient and profitable. Reach out to a member of our team today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.