Scanning Services Kirkwood, MO
Scanning Services in Kirkwood, MO. More and more organizations are seeking out scanning services to move on from the days of file cabinets and endless boxes of paper in off-site storage locations. Our proprietary applications in Kirkwood, MO, allow our company to scan at high-volume paper, microfilms, blueprints, and other types of fragile documents. For more than two decades, HITS have been an industry leader in information technology. Whether you need scanning services in Kirkwood, MO, for digital backup copies of vital records, or want to go completely paperless, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.
Benefits of Scanning Services in Kirkwood, MO
There are countless reasons that Kirkwood, MO, hospitals, government entities and other organizations have gone digital using our scanning services. Scanning services in Kirkwood, MO bring the following benefits:
- Be more cost-effective — Stop spending money on extra office space and eliminate the hassle and cost of third-party storage locations. Digital document management is much easier on the budget, and your employees won't be wasting time locating hard-to-find documents .
- Protect information from environmental hazards — After enough time, any document is susceptible to wear and tear. Accidents can get them torn or spilled on, and disasters such as floods can destroy them. Moving your data to a digital platform allows you to generate a backup that cannot be destroyed by accidents or disasters.
- Eliminate clutter — Physical work environments have a great effect on how well their employee's work and their mental health. Research reveals that a cluttered workplace dramatically affects our decision-making and energy and often causes stress.
- Boost productivity — Difficulties finding and sharing documents lead to over 20 percent of productivity loss, and managing information takes up 8 percent of when they're on the clock. Having information stored digitally through Kirkwood, MO scanning services makes documents much easier to search for, locate, and share.
- Keep your data safer — The right digital system with the right Kirkwood, MO scanning services firm is exponentially more secure than having paper documents lying around in boxes. Not only will information be better protected against outside threats, but your individual employees will only have access to what you want them to.
- Consider home work for some of your employees — More and more employees and managers are understanding the benefits of remote work. Indeed, a 2-year study by Stanford University found that employees who worked from home were more productive and had higher work satisfaction with less turnover. If you're wondering if working from home is a good fit from your employees, our paperless to-go scanning services will ensure your team can still collaborate.
- Help the environment — Research shows that the average office worker consumes 20 reams of paper a year. That's equivalent to one 45-foot pine tree for each office worker. To date, HITS' scanning services have prevented over 20,000 trees from being cut down.
- Make audits easier — Many industries have to deal with compliance obligations from governmental entities. Having your documents in a digital format will make any audits much smoother.
- Conserve historical records — Even if you are not going fully paperless, digital backups are crucial to ensuring that information will be preserved.
Whatever appeals to your Kirkwood, MO organization about scanning services, trust in HITS to do the job securely and efficiently. Call a team member at 888-455-4484 to discover more about what HITS can do for you.
There are three things to consider regarding document management:
- Data Storage: This includes NAS (network-attached storage), SAN (storage area networks), the cloud, and physical storage.
- Data Security: Data security is essential for information storage. Safeguards like encryption, recovery systems, access control for admins, and data classification are key. We can help your company ensure that your data is secure.
- Data Destruction: There are a few ways to destroy data. This can include methods like data wiping, physical destruction, and shredding.
Our Scanning Services in Kirkwood, MO
HITS is able to scan numerous types of documents that many other scanning services companies in Kirkwood, MO simply can't. We use patent-pending technology to boost your company's performance. Some of the scanning services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- Paper Scanning —
We built our reputation in document management because of our efficient paper scanning services. Our in-house application is able to track documents throughout the conversion process, so you can be confident that each one of your documents is being scanned. Once all the documents are in digital form, the documents are easily imported to your current or future document management system.
- Microfilm Scanning —
Preserving film requires very specific conditions. While film used to be the best way to keep records of pictures and other confidential documents, digital files are now much more secure and easier to search through. We help you maintain a secure duplicate of your microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, and aperture cards. Most of the time the digitized version is superior to the original.
- Blueprint Scanning —
Blueprints are vital to the development of our infrastructure. But these enormous documents are hard to deal with and the quality and detail and deteriorate over time. As more firms are moving toward computer aided design (CAD), digital blueprints are becoming more and more standard. Once the blueprints are in your preferred digital format, they are easy to find and shared with whoever needs them. We can create digital versions of blueprints, aerial maps, or other drawing up to 44 inches in width.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning —
The AHIMA suggests holding onto fetal monitoring strips for 10 years after a person reaches the age of 18. Typically kept in closets with other records, those strips are hard to find and can deteriorate quickly. While historically the length of these strips has made them difficult or impossible for Kirkwood, MO scanning services to scan, HITS has come up with a solution, making them easier to search for and ensuring the images retain their quality. Our unique conversion process allows you to conform to both HIPAA compliance and local Kirkwood, MO regulations.
Our innovative, cloud-based STR8VIEW® system enhances the way healthcare providers retrieve and view their documents.
- DocuMiner® —
With our innovative DocuMiner® software, we have helped hundreds of Kirkwood, MO firms convert their documents to a digital platform which reduces cost and eliminates growing liability. Our three-step process is secure and simple:
- Sort — DocuMiner® Evaluates your data as files are uploaded, and we give you a list of each item. You tell us what to get rid of and what you need to hold onto.
- Shred — With our shredding services and secure destruction, we'll get rid of any private records you don't need in order to alleviate any liability concerns.
- Scan — We use our scanning services so that your records can be viewed anytime, anywhere in your preferred document management system.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in a centralized space
- Get rid of obsolete legacy record-keeping systems
- Automatically create digital backups
- Improved security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses say it has)
- Automate processes that easily prevent human error
- Reduce the costs of physical storage
- Send and review high-quality without the hassle
- Eliminate the possibility of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Records and documents can be retrieved quickly by select users
- Unlimited scalability for your organization as your patient base grows
Other services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Kirkwood, MO Scanning Services | HITS
At HITS, we pride ourselves on providing our Kirkwood, MO clients with the highest level of customer care and the creative solutions they need to thrive. No matter how big your organization or what you need scanned, HITS has your back. Scanning services will help your Kirkwood, MO organization alleviate liability, increase security, and enable your employees to access information quickly from anywhere. Reach out to a scanning expert today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online for a free quote.