Medical Records Management in St. Peters, MO
Medical records management in St. Peters, MO. An effective medical records management system is key for any medical office. It seeks to streamline the process of managing patient medical records and other documents. A good medical records management system will make your and your staff's lives easier and improve patient experiences. To learn more about the benefits of a cloud-based medical records management system, speak to a hits representative today at 888-455-4484 or contact us through our website for a free quote.
Why Do I Need Efficient Medical Records Management in St. Peters, MO?
An efficient medical records management system is designed to provide a secure and efficient way of managing medical records, in a centralized location, for healthcare organizations. The system allows you to use digital new patient sheets, secure document storing, and data analytics. It can be used to track patient visits, medications, test results, and other types of information. The system can also be used to view and manage billing records, and to help healthcare providers with compliance and reporting requirements.
Medical records must legally be retained for long periods of time. Traditionally, that meant yards of cabinets and piles of boxes, which can cost a healthcare provider quite a lot of money. However, increasingly more healthcare providers are seeing the benefits of cloud-based solutions as a way to save money and increase efficient, in addition to providing a better service to their patients.
HITS is dedicated to helping St. Peters, MO healthcare providers get rid of unmanageable paper. With our time-tested data migration, we allow your team to work more efficiently. We don't take any chances with your medical records because we know you can't either. With our system's straightforward interface and proven applications, the days of endlessly searching for records will be a thing of the past.
Why You Should Switch to Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Store all records in one systems
- Do away with old legacy systems
- Automatically create backups
- Increase security (as more than 9 out of 10 businesses who moved to cloud say they have)
- Automate processes that traditionally allow for human error
- Reduce physical storage costs
- Higher quality management and viewing of imaging tests
- Eliminate the chance of medical records becoming lost or damaged
- Documents can be accessed quickly and concurrently
- Ability to scale endlessly as your patient base grows
HITS' Medical Records Management Technologies in St. Peters, MO
HITS has created a variety of tools and procedures to help St. Peters, MO healthcare providers get rid of paper and move into the modern world. Among them are:
Data Migration With DocuMiner®
Our DocuMiner® application is an innovative tool that permits us to convert your medical records from paper or on-premises storage in St. Peters, MO while remaining HIPAA-compliant. We achieve this in three easy steps:
- Sort — We go through every document and provide you with an itemized list. Then we sort them into two categories: those you need to keep, and those you no longer need.
- Shred — Next, we'll securely destroy any records you no longer need to eliminate growing liability and not bog down your new records management system in St. Peters, MO.
- Scan — Finally, we'll scan all of the records you need to keep and move them onto your preferred document management system so you will have easy, instant access no matter where you are.
Throughout the migration process, we'll keep close watch on the process to ensure no files are damaged or lost.
Monitoring Strip Scanning
There are numerous companies that offer scanning services in the St. Peters, MO area. However, not all of them scan more complicated documents like mirofilms or blueprints. As any healthcare provider knows, fetal monitoring strips can be hard to digitize due to their size, paper type, and folds. Making matters worse is the difficulty of viewing a document that is several feet long, and the fact that the American Health Information Management Association recommends holding onto monitoring strips 10 years past a patient's 18th birthday.
HITS perceived that the difficulty of storing these strips had not yet been addressed in the St. Peters, MO medical records management industry. That's why we developed our monitoring strip scanning system. With HITS, you won't have to waste any time digging through old boxes. You can maintain HIPAA compliance while being able to effortlessly locate and read monitoring strips throughout their lifespan. The strips can be stored in our STR8VIEW® system, or on any hard drives or servers you currently use.
While we first started specifically working for the medical records management industry to scan and store fetal monitoring strips, many of our St. Peters, MO clients quickly inquired if they could maintain other types of medical records on cloud. We developed our STR8VIEW® application so that healthcare offices could store their patients' entire history in one place securely.
Most hybrid storage systems, even though they're is preferable to paper storage, still stagger workflow and access when compared to cloud systems. We've designed our system alongside our St. Peters, MO clients in the medical industry to develop STR8VIEW® so that it fits the industry's specific needs. STR8VIEW® is totally HIPPAA-compliant, is easily searchable and has migration capabilities. With STR8VIEW®, you'll enjoy:
- Intuitive interface
- Download and print capacity
- Audit tracking ability
- Quick load and search display
- Access by multiple users at the same time
- Impeccable security and backup
- Optimization for continual viewing
- Access across multiple devices
- Encryption in transit and at rest
Medical Records Management in St. Peters, MO | HITS
As the medical world changes, so do its needs, as well as the needs of your patients. An effective medical records management system is vital for any healthcare provider to keep up with the times. To talk more about your medical records management needs in St. Peters, MO, speak to a HITS representative today at 888-455-4484 or contact us through our website for a free quote.