Medical Records Management in Wentzville, MO
Medical records management in Wentzville, MO. An efficient medical records management system is essential for any healthcare provider. It seeks to streamline how your organization creates, stores, and retrieves important patient records. A good medical records management system will make your and your staff's lives easier and improve patient experiences. To learn more about the benefits of a cloud-based medical records management system, speak to a hits representative today at 888-455-4484 or tell us about your needs online for a free quote.
Why Do I Need Effective Medical Records Management in Wentzville, MO?
A successful medical records management system is designed to provide a secure and efficient way of managing medical records, in one location, for healthcare organizations. The system allows you to use electronic forms, secure document storing, and other records such as blood sugar trackers. It also provides a way to store, manage, and retrieve electronic medical records (EMRs) quickly and efficiently. The system can also be used for billing, and to ensure compliance with regulatory oversight.
Medical records have long retention periods. Traditionally, that meant seemingly endless rows of cabinets and piles of boxes, often at the cost of extra storage costs. However, increasingly more healthcare providers are moving to cloud as a way to save money and increase efficient, all while allowing providers to improve client experience.
HITS is committed to helping Wentzville, MO healthcare providers help their patients. With our time-tested data migration, we empower your staff to work more efficiently. We don't take any chances with your medical records because we know you can't either. With our system's easy-to-use user interface and unique software, the days of endlessly searching for records will be a thing of the past.
Benefits of a Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- House all records in one systems
- Do away with obsolete legacy systems
- Automatically create backups
- Increase security (as 94% of businesses who moved to cloud say they have)
- Automate processes that conventionally could result in human error
- No more physical storage costs
- Send, receive, and view imaging tests better
- Eliminate the chance of documents becoming lost or damaged
- Documents can be accessed quickly and concurrently
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base expands
How HITS Helps With Medical Records Management in Wentzville, MO
HITS has created a variety of applications and strategies to help Wentzville, MO healthcare organizations go paperless and streamline their processes. Three we use most often include:
Scanning Solutions With DocuMiner®
Our DocuMiner® application is a creative tool that allows us to convert your medical records from paper or on-premises storage in Wentzville, MO securely and efficiently. We achieve this in three basic steps:
- Sort — We go through every document and provide you with an itemized list. Then we divide them into two categories: those you need to keep, and those you no longer need.
- Shred — Next, we'll securely destroy any documents you no longer need to reduce liability and not bog down your new records management system in Wentzville, MO.
- Scan — Finally, we'll scan all of the records you need to keep and move them onto your preferred document management system so you will have easy, instant access no matter where you are.
Throughout the DocuMiner® process, we'll keep a close eye on the process to ensure all documents are successfully converted.
Monitoring Strip Scanning
There are a lot of companies that offer scanning services in the Wentzville, MO area. However, it takes special expertise to be able to scan more complicated documents such as mirofilms or blueprints. As any healthcare office knows, fetal monitoring strips are almost impossible to digitize because they're several feet long, they come on slick paper, and they're creased. Compounding that is their size makes it hard to read them continuously, and the fact that the American Health Information Management Association recommends holding onto monitoring strips for 10 years past the age of maturity.
HITS noticed a vacuum in the Wentzville, MO medical records management industry for scanning and efficiently storing these strips. That's why we developed our monitoring strip scanning system. With HITS, you won't lose any more productivity trying to find faded strips in old boxes. You can maintain HIPAA compliance while being able to easily locate and access monitoring strips throughout their lifespan. The strips can be placed in in a cloud or on-premises storage system.
We didn't stop coming up with solutions for the medical records management industry with scanning fetal monitoring strips, as many of our Wentzville, MO clients quickly inquired if they could store more documents on our applications. We invented our STR8VIEW® tool so that healthcare providers could easily access their patients' entire history in a secure, centralized location.
Most hybrid storage systems, even though they're is preferable to paper storage, still interrupt workflow and access when compared to cloud systems. We've worked with our Wentzville, MO clients in the healthcare industry to develop STR8VIEW® so that it fits the industry's specific needs. STR8VIEW® is totally HIPPAA-compliant, with streamlined search engine and migration capabilities. With STR8VIEW®, you'll enjoy:
- User-friendly interface
- Download and print capabilities
- Audit tracking capacity
- Quick load and search display
- Access by multiple users at the same time
- Robust data protection and backup
- Optimization for continuous view
- Access across multiple devices
- Encryption in transit and at rest
Medical Records Management in Wentzville, MO | HITS
The medical world is always changing, as are the needs of those who seek care. An efficient medical records management system is key for any medical organization to keep up with the times. If you are interested in moving your Wentzville, MO medical records system to cloud, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or get a free quote.