Medical Records Management in Langley, VA
Medical records management in Langley, VA. A successful medical records management system is essential for any medical office. It helps to streamline the process of managing patient medical records and other documents. A good medical records management system will make your and your staff's lives easier and improve patient experiences. To learn more about the benefits of a cloud-based medical records management system, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or tell us about your needs online for a free quote.
Why Do I Need Effective Medical Records Management in Langley, VA?
An effective medical records management system is designed to provide a secure and efficient way of managing medical records, in one location, for healthcare organizations. The system includes features such as digital new patient sheets, secure document storing, and data analytics. It can be used to track patient visits, medications, test results, and other types of information. The system can also be used to view and manage billing records, and to help healthcare providers with compliance and reporting requirements.
Medical records have long life cycles. Conventionally, that meant an excess of cabinets, folders, closets, and boxes, often at the cost of extra storage costs. However, more and more healthcare providers are seeing the benefits of cloud-based solutions as a way to save money and increase productivity, all while providing a better service to their patients.
HITS is dedicated to helping Langley, VA healthcare providers get rid of unmanageable paper. With our dependable data migration, we permit your office to work more efficiently. We have worked directly with healthcare providers to deliver a system that works best for them. With our system's easy-to-use user interface and proprietary software, you'll have any record you want within seconds in no time.
Benefits of a Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Keep all records in a centralized location
- Do away with old legacy systems
- Automatically create backups
- Increase security (as 94% of businesses who moved to cloud say they have)
- Automate processes that conventionally allow for human error
- Save money and space compared to physical storage
- Send, receive, and view imaging tests better
- Eliminate the probability of documents becoming lost or damaged
- Documents can be accessed quickly and concurrently
- Unlimited scalability as your patient base expands
How HITS Provides Medical Records Management in Langley, VA
HITS has developed many different applications and methods to help Langley, VA healthcare organizations go paperless and move into the modern world. Among them are:
Scanning Solutions With DocuMiner®
Our DocuMiner® application is a state-of-the-art tool that helps transition your medical records from physical storage in Langley, VA securely and efficiently. Our process involves three basic steps:
- Sort — We evaluate your records in real time and provide you with a full manifest list. Then we sort them into two groups: those you need to retain, and those you no longer need.
- Shred — Next, we'll securely destroy any records you no longer need to eliminate growing liability and not bog down your new records management system in Langley, VA.
- Scan — Finally, we'll digitize all of the records you need to keep and move them onto your preferred document management system so you will have easy, instant access no matter where you are.
As we perform the scanning process, we'll keep close watch on the process to ensure all records are successfully converted.
Monitoring Strip Scanning
There's no shortage of paper scanning businesses in the Langley, VA area. However, most of them cannot scan more complicated records such as mirofilms or blueprints. As any healthcare office knows, fetal monitoring strips can be hard to digitize because they're several feet long, they come on slick paper, and they're creased. Aggravating things is the difficulty of viewing a document that is several feet long, and the fact that the AHIMA recommends holding onto monitoring strips for a total of 28 years.
HITS noticed that the difficulty of maintaining these strips had not yet been dealt with in the Langley, VA medical records management industry. That's why we invented our monitoring strip scanning system. With HITS, you won't be inconvenienced digging through old boxes. You'll stay HIPAA compliant while being able to simply pinpoint and access monitoring strips throughout your specific retention policy. The strips can be stored in tour preferred records management system.
While we first started specifically working for the medical records management industry to scan and store fetal monitoring strips, many of our Langley, VA clients soon inquired if they could store other types of medical records on cloud. We invented our STR8VIEW® application so that medical offices could store other medical records in a secure, centralized location.
The majority of hybrid storage systems, even though they're far better than paper storage, still interrupt workflow and retrieval when compared to cloud systems. We've designed our system alongside our Langley, VA clients in the medical industry to develop STR8VIEW® so that it works exactly how they need it to. STR8VIEW® is totally HIPPAA-compliant, with streamlined search engine and migration capabilities. With STR8VIEW®, you'll enjoy:
- Friendly interface
- Download and print capabilities
- Audit tracking capacity
- Quick load and search display
- Simultaneous access
- Impeccable security and backup
- Optimization for continuous view
- Access across multiple devices
- Encryption in transit and at rest
Medical Records Management in Langley, VA | HITS
As the medical world progresses, so do healthcare provider's needs, as well as the needs of those who seek care. An effective medical records management system is vital for any medical organization to continue to serve both their patients and their business well. To talk more about your medical records management needs in Langley, VA, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or get a free quote.