Medical Records Management in Lee’s Summit, MO
Medical records management in Lee’s Summit, MO. A successful medical records management system is key for any medical office. It helps to modernize the process of managing patient medical records and other documents. A good medical records management system can save time and money, make it easier to retrieve and share information, and improve patient care. if you're interested in bringing your medical records management into the modern age, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or contact us through our website for a free quote.
Why Do I Need Efficient Medical Records Management in Lee’s Summit, MO?
An effective medical records management system allows healthcare providers to easily access, create, make changes to, and store patient medical records and other documents in a secure and centralized location. The system allows you to use digital forms, secure document storing, and other records such as blood sugar trackers. It also provides a way to store, manage, and retrieve electronic medical records (EMRs) quickly and efficiently. The system can also be used to view and manage billing records, and to help healthcare providers with compliance and reporting requirements.
Medical records have long life cycles. Conventionally, that meant a plethora of cabinets, folders, closets, and boxes, which can cost a healthcare provider quite a lot of money. However, increasingly more healthcare providers are seeing the benefits of cloud-based solutions as a way to save time, money, and energy, all while providing a better service to their patients.
HITS is dedicated to helping Lee’s Summit, MO healthcare providers get rid of cumbersome paper. With our proven data migration, we permit your team to work more efficiently. We don't take any chances with your medical records because we know you can't either. With our system's straightforward interface and proprietary applications, you'll have any record you want within seconds in no time.
Why You Should Switch to Cloud-Based Medical Records Management
- Historical data is centralized
- Get rid of outdated legacy systems
- Automatically create backups
- Increase security (as 94% of businesses who moved to cloud say they have)
- Automate processes that traditionally allow for human error
- Save money and space compared to physical storage
- Send, receive, and view imaging tests better
- Eliminate the probability of documents becoming lost or damaged
- Documents can be accessed quickly and concurrently
- Ability to scale endlessly as your practice grows
How HITS Provides Medical Records Management in Lee’s Summit, MO
HITS has created numerous tools and methods to help Lee’s Summit, MO healthcare providers go paperless and streamline how they store and access records. Among them are:
Data Migration With DocuMiner®
Our DocuMiner® application is a cutting-edge tool that helps migrate your medical records from physical storage in Lee’s Summit, MO securely and efficiently. We achieve this in three basic steps:
- Sort — We asses your records in real time and provide you with a full manifest list. Then we divide them into two groups: those you need to keep, and those you no longer need.
- Shred — Next, we'll securely destroy any records you no longer need to eliminate growing liability and make your medical records management system in Lee’s Summit, MO more efficient.
- Scan — Finally, we'll scan all of the records you need to hold onto and move them onto your preferred document management system so you will have easy, instant access no matter where you are.
As we carry out the migration procedure, we'll keep close watch on the process to ensure no files are damaged or lost.
Monitoring Strip Scanning
There's no scarcity of paper scanning businesses in the Lee’s Summit, MO area. However, it takes special expertise to be able to scan more complicated documents like mirofilms or blueprints. As any healthcare provider knows, fetal monitoring strips are almost impossible to digitize because they're several feet long, they come on slick paper, and they're creased. Compounding that is their size makes it hard to read them continuously, and the fact that the American Health Information Management Association says that medical offices should hold onto monitoring strips for 10 years past the age of maturity.
HITS perceived a vacuum in the Lee’s Summit, MO medical records management industry for scanning and efficiently storing these strips. For that reason, we invented our monitoring strip scanning system. With HITS, you won't lose any more productivity digging through old boxes. You'll stay HIPAA compliant while being able to effortlessly pinpoint and view monitoring strips throughout your specific retention policy. The strips can be placed in tour preferred documents management system.
While we first started specifically working for the medical records management industry to scan and store fetal monitoring strips, many of our Lee’s Summit, MO clients afterwards inquired if they could store more documents on cloud. We designed our STR8VIEW® tool so that healthcare providers could maintain their patients' entire history in one place securely.
Almost all on-premises storage systems, while is preferable to paper storage, still cause users to lose time and effort. We've designed our system alongside our Lee’s Summit, MO clients in the medical industry to develop STR8VIEW® so that it works exactly how they need it to. STR8VIEW® is totally HIPPAA-compliant, with streamlined search engine and migration capabilities. With STR8VIEW®, you'll enjoy:
- Intuitive interface
- Download and print ability
- Audit tracking ability
- Quick load and search display
- Access by multiple users at the same time
- Impeccable data protection and backup
- Optimization for continuous view
- Access across multiple devices
- Encryption in transit and at rest
Medical Records Management in Lee’s Summit, MO | HITS
The medical world is always changing, as are the needs of those who seek care. An efficient medical records management system is vital for any medical organization to continue to serve both their patients and their business well. To talk more about your medical records management needs in Lee’s Summit, MO, call HITS today at 888-455-4484 or get a free quote.