Digital Transformation Falls Church, VA
Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA. Digital transformation is an important aspect of modernizing the internal processes of any Falls Church, VA operation, consolidating their records, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in Falls Church, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software throughout the entire country. To learn more about what HITS can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital form. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, such as selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or improving old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA?
Both you and your Falls Church, VA clients will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your organization include:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in catastrophes like floods, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost information. Increased teamwork is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in a variety of fields, from compliant data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA
- Sorting — After you give us your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and generate a full inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper documents that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Falls Church, VA will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive private documents, a corporation seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Falls Church, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Falls Church, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Falls Church, VA that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Falls Church, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.