Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA
Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Falls Church, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary software from coast to coast. To find out what our experts can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for example moving to paperless billing, or improving old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by defining a clear vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Technological progress — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to leverage state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies allows you become part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that welcomes change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is essential for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and why. By offering more customized experiences you can forge more long-term relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Falls Church, VA?
Both you and your Falls Church, VA clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to "gut-feelings". With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a human being, your customer service specialists will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your operations include:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Analog data can be lost forever in catastrophes like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Increased teamwork is critical to improved innovation.
We have over 25 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in a variety of fields, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Falls Church, VA Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and create a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will shred any paper documents that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Falls Church, VA will come down to the reliability of the software and having an innovative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record confidential information, a business seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Falls Church, VA will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Falls Church, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Falls Church, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Falls Church, VA with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and innovative applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Falls Church, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.