Digital Transformation Falls Church, VA
Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA. Digital transformation is a critical part of updating the internal processes of any Falls Church, VA organization, making their records easier to access, and solving security and liability risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Falls Church, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology nationwide. To see what HITS can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA?
Both you and your Falls Church, VA customers will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of subjective observation. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by a number of software. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your team will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your operations include:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Analog data can be lost forever in catastrophes like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost documents. Increased cooperation is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in a variety of areas, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Falls Church, VA Digital Transformation Process
We utilize our patent-pending DocuMiner® software to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Falls Church, VA organizations. It entails a three-step process:
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and provide a full inventory that we will then send to you. You which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Falls Church, VA depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record sensitive information, a commercial enterprise that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Falls Church, VA Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Falls Church, VA will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to cooperation
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be daunting, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Falls Church, VA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Falls Church, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Falls Church, VA that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and patent-pending software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Falls Church, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.