Digital Transformation in O’Fallon, MO
Digital Transformation in O’Fallon, MO. Digital transformation is an important part of modernizing the internal processes of any O’Fallon, MO company, making their records easier to access, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in O’Fallon, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software from coast to coast. To learn more about what digital transformation can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in O’Fallon, MO?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Start by defining a precise vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies allows you to be part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that adopts change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of continuous learning is crucial for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can build more enduring relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in O’Fallon, MO?
Both you and your O’Fallon, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to locate it and can be automatically evaluated by numerous applications. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your rep will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to data from the SAP, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in natural disasters like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Improved Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost documents. Enhanced teamwork is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous sectors, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in O’Fallon, MO
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and generate a complete manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in O’Fallon, MO is effective will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive secure information, a commercial enterprise seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in O’Fallon, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your O’Fallon, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While switching up how your organization operates may be daunting, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in O’Fallon, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
O’Fallon, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in O’Fallon, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive team and patent-pending software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in O’Fallon, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.