Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD
Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD. Digital transformation is an important aspect of updating the internal processes of any Takoma Park, MD company, making their records easier to access, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Takoma Park, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software from coast to coast. To see what our experts can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example creating mobile applications for customers, or altering old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Begin by defining a precise vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's overall business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to leverage cutting-edge tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies permits you to be part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that welcomes change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of continuous learning is essential for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more enduring relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll be collecting.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD?
Both you and your Takoma Park, MD customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data as opposed to subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be destroyed in events outside of our control like floods, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost information. Increased teamwork is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous sectors, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and provide a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Takoma Park, MD depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive secure documents, a corporation looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Takoma Park, MD organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up your entire approach can be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Takoma Park, MD include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Takoma Park, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Takoma Park, MD with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Takoma Park, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.