Digital Transformation Takoma Park, MD
Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD. Digital transformation is an important aspect of updating the internal processes of any Takoma Park, MD operation, making their records easier to access, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Takoma Park, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To discover what digital transformation can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital form. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, like when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or altering old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Takoma Park, MD?
Both you and your Takoma Park, MD customers will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of intuition. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a variety of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a human being, your team will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your operations include:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Better security — Analog data can be lost completely in events outside of our control like floods, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Enhanced teamwork is essential to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and produce a complete inventory that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and what is worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Takoma Park, MD is successful will come down to the reliability of the software and having an innovative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive confidential information, a business seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Takoma Park, MD Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Takoma Park, MD organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While switching up how your organization operates may be daunting, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Takoma Park, MD include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Takoma Park, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Takoma Park, MD with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated specialists and proprietary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Takoma Park, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.