Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA
Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Arlington, VA and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To learn more about what HITS can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has an effect on all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance moving to paperless billing, or reshaping old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by defining a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that syncs digital transformation goals with your organization's overall business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies allows you do be part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that adopts change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of continuous learning is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can forge more enduring relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Arlington, VA company and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to locate it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that invested in digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Analog data can be destroyed in natural disasters like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Enhanced collaboration is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different areas, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Arlington, VA Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and provide a full manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Arlington, VA will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive sensitive documents, a commercial enterprise that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Arlington, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Arlington, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Arlington, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Arlington, VA you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and innovative software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Arlington, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.