Digital Transformation Arlington, VA
Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Arlington, VA and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software nationwide. To learn more about what HITS can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has an effect on all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for instance when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or improving old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Arlington, VA?
Both you and your Arlington, VA customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data as opposed to "gut-feelings". With data in a digital form, it it's easier to find it and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation give you a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your rep will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your organization include:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in natural disasters like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost data. Enhanced teamwork is critical to improved innovation.
We have over 25 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous areas, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Arlington, VA Digital Transformation Process
We utilize our proprietary DocuMiner® application in our Arlington, VA digital transformation and data migration services. The digital transformation is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — After you give us your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and generate a complete inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Arlington, VA depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive secure documents, a commercial enterprise looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Arlington, VA Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Arlington, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be intimidating, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Arlington, VA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Arlington, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Arlington, VA you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated specialists and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Arlington, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.