Digital Transformation Kansas City, KS
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Kansas City, KS and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To discover what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, such as creating mobile applications for customers, or improving old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS?
Both you and your Kansas City, KS customers will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of applications. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your rep will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Improved security — Paper documents can be lost completely in catastrophes like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Enhanced cooperation is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in a variety of areas, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and provide a complete inventory that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Kansas City, KS is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record confidential data, a commercial enterprise looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Kansas City, KS organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to teamwork
While switching up your entire approach can be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Kansas City, KS include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
Kansas City, KS Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Kansas City, KS with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and patent-pending software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Kansas City, KS, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.