Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Kansas City, KS and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To learn more about what our experts can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for example when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or altering old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Begin by producing a clear vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's overall business objectives.
- Technological progress — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to harness cutting-edge tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies allows you do be part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that adopts change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can establish more long-term relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Kansas City, KS operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to "gut-feelings". With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a representative, your customer service specialists will have improved access to their information and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the benefit of:
- Increased profits — According to a survey from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Better security — Paper documents can be lost forever in events outside of our control like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have more control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost information. Improved cooperation is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have over 25 years of experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from compliant data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Kansas City, KS Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and generate a full manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Kansas City, KS will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record sensitive data, a business that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, KS Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Kansas City, KS will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Kansas City, KS include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Kansas City, KS Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Kansas City, KS that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and proprietary tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Kansas City, KS, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.