Digital Transformation Independence, MO
Digital Transformation in Independence, MO. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of updating the internal processes of any Independence, MO company, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in Independence, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software throughout the entire country. To discover what HITS can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Independence, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for instance when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or modifying old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Independence, MO?
Both you and your Independence, MO clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your rep will have improved access to their information and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the advantage of:
- Increased profits — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in natural disasters like tornadoes, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Improved teamwork is essential to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Independence, MO Digital Transformation Process
We have created our very own patent-pending DocuMiner® application to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Independence, MO organizations. The digital transformation is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — After you supply us with your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and generate a complete manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and what is worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any analog data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Independence, MO will come down to the reliability of the software and having an innovative information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive confidential documents, a commercial enterprise seeking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Independence, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Independence, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From control to delegation
- From individual effort to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Independence, MO include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Independence, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Independence, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and innovative tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Independence, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.