Digital Transformation Independence, MO
Digital Transformation in Independence, MO. Digital transformation is a critical aspect of modernizing any Independence, MO business, consolidating their records, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Independence, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To find out what our experts can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Independence, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for example creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Independence, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Independence, MO operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to locate it and can be automatically analyzed by numerous software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, demonstrating to customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the advantage of:
- Increased profits — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Analog data can be lost forever in events outside of our control like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Improved cooperation is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different sectors, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Independence, MO
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and create a full inventory that we will then send to you. You what is worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any analog data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Independence, MO is effective will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive confidential information, a commercial enterprise that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Independence, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Independence, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Independence, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Independence, MO you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Independence, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.