Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO
Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Brentwood, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software throughout the entire country. To see what digital transformation can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for instance selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by producing a clear vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological progress — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize cutting-edge tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies allows you become part of a more extensive transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that welcomes change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of continuous learning is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can build more lasting relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Brentwood, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Brentwood, MO organization and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of guesswork. When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to find it and can be automatically evaluated by numerous applications. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will have improved access to their information and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the advantage of:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Analog data can be lost forever in natural disasters like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Improved cooperation is critical to improved innovation.
We know how to implement digital transformation in a variety of industries, from safe data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and provide a complete inventory for you to review. You which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have experience scanning all types of documents, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Brentwood, MO depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive secure data, a corporation that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Brentwood, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be uncomfortable, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Brentwood, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Brentwood, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant experts and revolutionary tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Brentwood, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.