Digital Transformation Brentwood, MO
Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO. Digital transformation is a critical aspect of modernizing any Brentwood, MO business, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Brentwood, MO and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools nationwide. To see what HITS can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or reshaping old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Brentwood, MO?
Both you and your Brentwood, MO customers will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to advance and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your team will have improved access to their information and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in events outside of our control like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Improved cooperation is essential to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in many different industries, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO
We have created our very own patent-pending DocuMiner® application in our Brentwood, MO digital transformation and data migration processes. It entails a three-step process:
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and provide a complete inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have experience scanning all types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Brentwood, MO depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record sensitive information, a commercial enterprise that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Brentwood, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Brentwood, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Brentwood, MO that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and revolutionary tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Brentwood, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.