Digital Transformation Brentwood, MO
Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Brentwood, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology throughout the entire country. To learn more about what our experts can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, such as when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Brentwood, MO?
Both you and your Brentwood, MO clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. If you data is in a digital system, it it's easier to find it and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your rep will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- Increased profits — According to a report from the SAP, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Analog data can be lost forever in natural disasters like floods, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Enhanced cooperation is vital to improved innovation.
We know how to implement digital transformation in a variety of industries, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO
- Sorting — After you give us your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and generate a complete inventory for you to review. You which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Brentwood, MO is effective depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record confidential documents, a corporation that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Brentwood, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Brentwood, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to cooperation
While switching up your entire approach can be uncomfortable, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Brentwood, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Brentwood, MO you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Brentwood, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.