Digital Transformation Wentzville, MO
Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Wentzville, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools throughout the entire country. To learn more about what digital transformation can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, like creating mobile applications for customers, or reshaping old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Wentzville, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Wentzville, MO operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of guesswork. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a number of software. Digital transformation provides customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your rep will have improved access to their information and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. A better client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to data from the SAP, 80% of companies that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Paper documents can be lost completely in catastrophes like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Increased collaboration is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in numerous industries, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Wentzville, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and produce a full manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will shred any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Wentzville, MO will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record sensitive documents, a business that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Wentzville, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Wentzville, MO include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Wentzville, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Wentzville, MO that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Wentzville, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.