Digital Transformation Wentzville, MO
Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Wentzville, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools throughout the entire country. To learn more about what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for instance when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or modifying old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Wentzville, MO?
Both you and your Wentzville, MO clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it it takes less work to locate it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your rep will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Analog data can be lost completely in catastrophes like floods, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost data. Improved collaboration is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different industries, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Wentzville, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and create a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Wentzville, MO is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record sensitive documents, a corporation seeking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Wentzville, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Wentzville, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Wentzville, MO that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Wentzville, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.