Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO
Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO. Digital transformation is an important aspect of modernizing the internal processes of any Wentzville, MO organization, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Wentzville, MO and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary technology nationwide. To learn more about what our experts can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Start by coming up with a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's overall business objectives.
- Technological progress — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to harness cutting-edge tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies enables you do be part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that welcomes change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of continuous learning is vital for making your digital transformation a long-term success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more enduring relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO?
Both you and your Wentzville, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of "gut-feelings". If you data is in a digital system, it it takes less work to locate it and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation provides customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your team will have improved access to their information and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the benefit of:
- Increased profits — According to a report from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in natural disasters like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved cooperation is vital to improved innovation.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Wentzville, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and provide a full manifest list for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Wentzville, MO is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record private information, a business seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Wentzville, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Wentzville, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to delegation
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, in reality it opens up brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Wentzville, MO include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
Wentzville, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Wentzville, MO you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and proprietary tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Wentzville, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.