Digital Transformation in Herndon, VA
Digital Transformation in Herndon, VA. Digital transformation is an essential part of modernizing any Herndon, VA company, making their records easier to access, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Herndon, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To learn more about what HITS can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Herndon, VA
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital form. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, such as selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or reshaping old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Start by coming up with a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies permits you to be part of a more extensive transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that adopts change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is crucial for making your digital transformation a long-term success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more long-term relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Herndon, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Herndon, VA company and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of intuition. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Analog data can be lost completely in catastrophes like floods, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved cooperation is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different sectors, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Herndon, VA
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and produce a complete inventory that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Herndon, VA is effective depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive secure information, a commercial enterprise that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Herndon, VA Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Herndon, VA will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Herndon, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Herndon, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Herndon, VA with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and revolutionary tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Herndon, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.