Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO
Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Richmond Heights, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software from coast to coast. To see what our experts can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It has repercussions for all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or improving old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Begin by producing a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies allows you become part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that embraces change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is crucial for making your digital transformation a long-term success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand what they need and want. By offering more customized experiences you can forge more lasting relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO?
Both you and your Richmond Heights, MO clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to guesswork. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by a number of applications. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a real person, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your organization include:
- A better bottom-line — According to a survey from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Paper documents can be destroyed in catastrophes like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Improved collaboration is key to improved innovation.
We have over 25 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from safe data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Richmond Heights, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents in real time and create a complete manifest list for you to review. You what is worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Richmond Heights, MO is successful depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive private data, a commercial enterprise seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Richmond Heights, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While switching up how your organization operates may be daunting, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Richmond Heights, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Richmond Heights, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Richmond Heights, MO you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and proprietary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Richmond Heights, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.