Digital Transformation Richmond Heights, MO
Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Richmond Heights, MO and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To discover what our experts can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, such as creating mobile applications for customers, or reshaping old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Richmond Heights, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Richmond Heights, MO organization and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data as opposed to subjective observation. When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to locate it and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation provides a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP, 80% of companies that invested in digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be lost forever in catastrophes like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost data. Enhanced teamwork is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in numerous sectors, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Richmond Heights, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and provide a full manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Richmond Heights, MO is successful will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive confidential data, a corporation that wants to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Richmond Heights, MO Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Richmond Heights, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to delegation
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While switching up how your organization operates may be uncomfortable, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Richmond Heights, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Richmond Heights, MO you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Richmond Heights, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.