Digital Transformation St. Peters, MO
Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO. Digital transformation is an important aspect of modernizing any St. Peters, MO company, making their records easier to access, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in St. Peters, MO and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools throughout the entire country. To find out what digital transformation can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for instance selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or reshaping old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your St. Peters, MO operations and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to advance and enhance their performance and be more proactive. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a variety of applications. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to a survey from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of companies that invested in digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in events outside of our control like floods, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced teamwork is critical to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in many different industries, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and provide a full inventory that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have experience scanning all types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in St. Peters, MO is successful will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record sensitive information, a business that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in St. Peters, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be daunting, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
St. Peters, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in St. Peters, MO you can trust. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and innovative software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in St. Peters, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.