Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO
Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in St. Peters, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications nationwide. To see what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has an effect on all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, such as when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or reshaping old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by defining a precise vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies enables you become part of a more extensive transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that adopts change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration across departments. A culture of continuous learning is crucial for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and want. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more enduring relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your St. Peters, MO operations and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it it takes less work to find it and can be automatically evaluated by a number of applications. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your team will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP, Four-fifths of companies that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be lost forever in natural disasters like floods, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Enhanced collaboration is key to improved innovation.
We know how to implement digital transformation in numerous industries, from safe data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and generate a full manifest list for you to review. You which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in St. Peters, MO is effective will come down to the reliability of the software and having an innovative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive sensitive information, a commercial enterprise looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in St. Peters, MO Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in St. Peters, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up your entire approach can be intimidating, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in St. Peters, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
St. Peters, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in St. Peters, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and innovative software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in St. Peters, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.