Digital Transformation Springfield, MO
Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Springfield, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To see what our experts can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, like moving to paperless billing, or improving old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO?
Both you and your Springfield, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to "gut-feelings". When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation provides customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your rep will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the advantage of:
- Increased profits — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Analog data can be lost forever in natural disasters like floods, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating roundabout communication and lost information. Enhanced collaboration is key to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from compliant data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and generate a full inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Springfield, MO is successful depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record confidential documents, a corporation seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Springfield, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to teamwork
While switching up your entire approach can be intimidating, the truth is it opens up amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Springfield, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Springfield, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive team and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Springfield, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.