Digital Transformation Springfield, MO
Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO. Digital transformation is a critical part of modernizing the internal processes of any Springfield, MO company, making their records easier to access, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Springfield, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software from coast to coast. To see what our experts can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Springfield, MO?
Both you and your Springfield, MO clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to advance and enhance their performance and be more proactive. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a number of applications. Digital transformation provides a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your operations include:
- Increased profits — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Better security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in events outside of our control like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost data. Improved collaboration is essential to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of fields, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and generate a complete inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Springfield, MO is successful will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record sensitive data, a corporation that wants to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Springfield, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to cooperation
While switching up how your organization operates can be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Springfield, MO include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Springfield, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Springfield, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Springfield, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.