Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO
Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO. Digital transformation is an important aspect of modernizing the internal processes of any Springfield, MO organization, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in Springfield, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To discover what HITS can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, like moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Begin by producing a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to leverage state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies permits you to be part of a more extensive transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that embraces change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration across departments. A culture of continuous learning is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand what they need and why. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more lasting relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data you'll be collecting.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Springfield, MO?
Both you and your Springfield, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to advance and enhance their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your rep will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Improved security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in events outside of our control like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control which employees and clients have access to what.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced teamwork is key to improved innovation.
We have experience accomplishing digital transformation in many different fields, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Springfield, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and create a full inventory that we will then send to you. You what is worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Springfield, MO is successful depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record sensitive data, a commercial enterprise seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Springfield, MO Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Springfield, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be intimidating, the truth is it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Springfield, MO include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Springfield, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Springfield, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive specialists and innovative applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Springfield, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.