Government Records Management Springfield, MO
Government Records Management in Springfield, MO, is essential for civic and federal organizations. As an acclaimed document scanning and conversion service designed and built to adapt to government policies, contact us now at 888-455-4484 for additional information about how we can assist.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Springfield, MO
HITS offers a variety of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Springfield, MO, includes:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We help various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Springfield, MO, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services similar to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Springfield, MO:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be managed. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another consideration to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are born, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and properly disposed, destroyed, or archived. It is vital for government agencies to deal with documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record management is how information is identified, classified, and organized. The classification involves identifying how different documents are sorted into certain categories that might include levels of confidentiality, access restrictions, and retention schedules.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are important components to an organization's efficiency, security, and even their carbon footprint. This applies to government entities, healthcare systems, education, hospitality, and financial institutions that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different file systems are essential for recalling information upon request. This might include version control, digital metadata, and allowing easier auditing. This is crucial for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is important when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of relevant laws and protocols.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to share sensitive data. Having a cohesive system helps federal agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS now to discover more about our capabilities and government record management.
Government Record Management in Springfield, MO
Why let your documents accumulate? With state-of-the-art services like STR8VIEW®, HITS can assist government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some vital points about government records management in Springfield, MO:
Government Record Management in Springfield, MO
We offer various services at HITS. This includes the following and more:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients should expect a variety of record management services, which includes:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other stringent federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in Springfield, MO.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Revolutionize document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS grasps the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--do not wait to contact us now to learn more and Springfield, MO, government records management.