Government Records Management Washington, DC
Government Records Management in Washington, DC, is crucial for civic and federal organizations. As a premier document scanning and conversion service built to adapt to government policies, Contact us now at 888-455-4484 for additional information about how we can assist.
Washington, DC, Regulatory Record Management & Destruction
HITS provides a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Washington, DC, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We work with various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has provided a number of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Washington, DC, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the storage, use, and destruction of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services similar to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Washington, DC:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be managed and dealt with. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another aspect to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents should be created, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and properly disposed, destroyed, and archived. It's vital for government agencies to manage documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and regulatory compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record administration is how information is identified, classified, and organized. Classifying involves knowing how different documents fall into certain categories that might include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are key components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government entities, healthcare systems, education, hospitality, and financial institutions that rely on organization and data retrieval.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different software and file management systems are critical for recalling information. This can include version control, digital metadata, and allow for easier auditing. This is highly important for clerical and legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is vital when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is imperative for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws and protocols.
- Collaboration: Agencies may encounter situations where they need to communicate sensitive, valuable data. Having a cohesive data storage system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Contact HITS now to explore more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Management in Washington, DC
Why let your documents accumulate? With cutting-edge services like STR8VIEW®, we assist government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some crucial points about federal records management in Washington, DC:
Government Record Management in Washington, DC
There are several services we offer at HITS. This encompases:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a variety of record management services, such as:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We relentlessly follow CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other unyielding federal regulations. This is part of our government record management in Washington, DC.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Revolutionize document scanning, security, and destruction for government agencies. Our team at HITS fully comprehends the paramount importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't think twice to reach out to us today to learn more and Washington, DC, government records management.