Government Records Management Columbia, MO
Government Records Management in Columbia, MO, is essential for government organizations. As a leading record management company designed to adapt to government policies, Contact us now at 888-455-4484 for additional information about how we can help.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Columbia, MO
HITS offers a variety of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and destruction. Our government record management services in Columbia, MO, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
Our team works with government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a number of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Columbia, MO, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the storage, use, and destruction of any sort of record.
What is Government Records Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services similar to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Columbia, MO:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be dealt with. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another consideration to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are created, classified, stored, retrievable, and properly disposed, destroyed, or archived. It's crucial for government agencies to deal with documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and regulatory compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components for government record management is how information is identified, classified, and organized. Classifying involves identifying how different documents are sorted into certain categories that may include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and going paperless are essential components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This applies to government entities, healthcare systems, education, hospitality, and financial institutions that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different software and file management systems are critical for recalling information. This might include version control, digital metadata, and allowing streamlined audits. This is highly important for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is crucial when your organization transitions to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with managing and storing documents. It's essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies may run into situations where they need to share sensitive information. Having a cohesive data storage system helps federal agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS today to discover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Management in Columbia, MO
Why let your documents accumulate? With state-of-the-art services like STR8VIEW®, we assist government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some crucial points about federal records management in Columbia, MO:
Government Document Scanning in Columbia, MO
We offer various services at HITS. This includes:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients expect a variety of record management services, such as:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other stringent federal regulations. This is part of our government record management in Columbia, MO.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS grasps the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't hesitate to reach out to us today to learn more about our capabilities and Columbia, MO, government records management.