Government Records Management Kansas City, MO
Government Records Management in Kansas City, MO, is critical for government organizations. As a premier document scanning and conversion service designed and built to adapt to government policies, contact us at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can help.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Kansas City, MO
HITS provides a variety of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and destruction. Our government record management services in Kansas City, MO, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We help government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has provided a number of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Kansas City, MO, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Records Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services similar to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Kansas City, MO:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be managed. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another factor to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are born, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and eventually disposed, destroyed, or archived. It is crucial for government agencies to handle documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components for government record administration is how information is classified and organized. The classification involves identifying how different documents are sorted into distinct categories that might include levels of confidentiality, access restrictions, and retention schedules.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are key components to an organization's efficiency, security, and even their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government entities, healthcare systems, education, hospitality, and financial institutions that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Record Keeping & Archives: Different software and file management systems are critical for recalling information upon request. This can include version control, digital metadata, and allow for easier auditing. This is crucial for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is crucial when your organization transitions to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage space.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are often involved with managing and storing documents. It is essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of relevant laws and protocols.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to communicate sensitive, valuable data. Having a cohesive data storage system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS now to discover more about our capabilities and government record management.
Government Record Administration in Kansas City, MO
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With state-of-the-art services like STR8VIEW®, we support government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some vital points about government records management in Kansas City, MO:
Government Document Scanning in Kansas City, MO
We offer various services at HITS. This includes the following and more:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a variety of record management services, which includes:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other stringent federal regulations. This is part of our government record management in Kansas City, MO.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS embraces the paramount importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't hesitate to reach out to us now to learn more and Kansas City, MO, government records management.