Government Records Management Wentzville, MO
Government Records Management in Wentzville, MO, is crucial for government organizations. As an acclaimed record management company designed and built to adapt to government policies, contact us at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can assist.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Wentzville, MO
HITS offers a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Wentzville, MO, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We work with government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has provided a number of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Wentzville, MO, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services similar to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Wentzville, MO:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be managed. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another factor to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are created, classified, stored, retrievable, and properly disposed, destroyed, and archived. It's vital for government agencies to handle documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and regulatory compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components for government record administration is how information is identified, classified, and organized. The classification involves knowing how different documents are sorted into distinct categories that may include levels of confidentiality, access restrictions, and retention schedules.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and going paperless are important components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This applies to government entities, healthcare systems, education, hospitality, and financial institutions that rely on organization and data retrieval.
- Record Keeping & Archives: Different software and file management systems are vital for recalling information upon request. This may include version control, digital metadata, and allowing streamlined audits. This is highly important for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is important when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage space.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws and protocols.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to communicate sensitive information. Having a cohesive system helps federal agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Contact HITS now to uncover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Administration in Wentzville, MO
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With advanced services like STR8VIEW®, we assist government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are a few crucial points about federal records management in Wentzville, MO:
Government Document Scanning in Wentzville, MO
There are several services we offer at HITS. This includes:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients expect a variety of record management services, such as:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other stringent federal regulations. This is part of our government record management in Wentzville, MO.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Revolutionize document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS embraces the paramount importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't think twice to connect with us now to learn more about our capabilities and Wentzville, MO, government records management.