Government Records Management McLean, VA
Government Records Management in McLean, VA, is essential for government organizations. As an acclaimed record management company built to adapt to government agencies, contact us at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can help.
McLean, VA, Regulatory Record Management & Destruction
HITS offers a variety of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in McLean, VA, includes:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We help government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in McLean, VA, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Records Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in McLean, VA:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be protected and managed. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another aspect to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents should be created, classified, stored, retrievable, and properly disposed, destroyed, and archived. It is vital for government agencies to deal with documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components for government record administration is how information is classified and organized. Classifying involves identifying how different documents are sorted into distinct categories that might include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and going paperless are important components to an organization's efficiency, security, and even their carbon footprint. This applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different file systems are vital for recalling information upon request. This may include version control, digital metadata, and allow for easier auditing. This is highly important for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is vital when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is imperative for federal and municipal employees to be aware of relevant laws and protocols.
- Collaboration: Agencies may run into situations where they need to share valuable data. Having a cohesive data storage system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS today to explore more about our capabilities and government record management.
Government Record Administration in McLean, VA
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With advanced services like STR8VIEW®, we aid government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Here are a few essential points about government records management in McLean, VA:
Government Document Scanning in McLean, VA
There are several services we offer at HITS. This includes the following and more:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients expect a variety of record management services, including:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We relentlessly follow CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other demanding federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in McLean, VA.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and destruction for government agencies. Our team at HITS grasps the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--do not think twice to connect with us now to learn more and McLean, VA, government records management.