Government Records Management Arlington, VA
Government Records Management in Arlington, VA, is critical for government organizations. As document scanning and conversion service designed and built to adapt to government agencies, contact us at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can assist.
Arlington, VA, Regulatory Record Management & Destruction
HITS provides a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and destruction. Our government record management services in Arlington, VA, includes:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We work with various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Arlington, VA, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the storage, use, and destruction of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
Don't let your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Arlington, VA:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be handled. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another aspect to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents should be created, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and properly disposed, destroyed, and archived. It is crucial for government agencies to manage documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record administration is how information is classified and organized. Classifying involves identifying how different documents fall into certain categories that may include levels of confidentiality, access restrictions, and retention schedules.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are essential components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government entities, healthcare systems, education, hospitality, and financial institutions that rely on organization and data retrieval.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different file systems are critical for recalling information upon request. This may include version control, digital metadata, and allow for streamlined audits. This is vital for clerical and legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is crucial when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage space.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are often involved with document management. It is vital for federal and municipal employees to be aware of relevant laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies may run into situations where they need to share valuable information. Having a cohesive system helps federal agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Contact HITS now to uncover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Management in Arlington, VA
Why let your documents accumulate? With cutting-edge services like STR8VIEW®, we support government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some crucial points about federal records management in Arlington, VA:
Government Record Management in Arlington, VA
There are several services we offer at HITS. This encompases:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a variety of record management services, including:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other unyielding federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in Arlington, VA.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and destruction for government agencies. Our team at HITS fully comprehends the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--do not wait to contact us now to learn more about our capabilities and Arlington, VA, government records management.