Government Records Management Clayton, MO
Government Records Management in Clayton, MO, is crucial for government organizations. As an acclaimed document scanning and conversion service designed to adapt to government agencies, contact us now at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can help.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Clayton, MO
HITS offers a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Clayton, MO, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We help various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a number of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Clayton, MO, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the storage, use, and destruction of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services similar to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Clayton, MO:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be protected and managed. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another factor to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are created, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and eventually disposed, destroyed, and archived. It's critical for government agencies to manage documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record management is how information is classified and organized. The classification involves knowing how different documents are sorted into distinct categories that might include levels of confidentiality, access restrictions, and retention schedules.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are key components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on organization and data retrieval.
- Record Keeping & Archives: Different software and file management systems are essential for recalling information. This may include version control, digital metadata, and allowing streamlined audits. This is crucial for clerical and legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is crucial when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage space.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is imperative for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to communicate valuable information. Having a cohesive data storage system helps federal agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS today to discover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Administration in Clayton, MO
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With cutting-edge services like STR8VIEW®, HITS can support government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some vital points about federal records management in Clayton, MO:
Government Record Management in Clayton, MO
We offer various services at HITS. This includes:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a variety of record management services, which includes:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other unyielding federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in Clayton, MO.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Transform document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS embraces the paramount importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't wait to contact us today to learn more about our capabilities and Clayton, MO, government records management.