Government Records Management San Diego, CA
Government Records Management in San Diego, CA, is critical for civic and federal organizations. As a leading document scanning and conversion service designed to adapt to government agencies, contact us at 888-455-4484 for additional information about how we can help.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in San Diego, CA
HITS provides a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in San Diego, CA, includes:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We help government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in San Diego, CA, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in San Diego, CA:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be handled. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another consideration to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are created, classified, stored, retrievable, and properly disposed, destroyed, and archived. It is vital for government agencies to handle documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and regulatory compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components for government record management is how information is classified and organized. The classification involves knowing how different documents are sorted into distinct categories that may include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and going paperless are essential components to an organization's efficiency, security, and even their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different software and file management systems are essential for recalling information upon request. This might include version control, digital metadata, and allow for streamlined audits. This is highly important for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is important when your organization transitions to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with managing and storing documents. It's essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws and protocols.
- Collaboration: Agencies may run into situations where they need to communicate sensitive information. Having a cohesive system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Contact HITS now to discover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Management in San Diego, CA
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With cutting-edge services like STR8VIEW®, we assist government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Here are a few vital points about government records management in San Diego, CA:
Government Record Management in San Diego, CA
There are several services we offer at HITS. This includes:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients should expect a variety of record management services, including:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other stringent federal regulations. This is part of our government record management in San Diego, CA.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and destruction for government agencies. Our team at HITS embraces the paramount importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't wait to reach out to us now to learn more and San Diego, CA, government records management.